Visiongain forecasts that the biosimilar drugs market will grow with a CAGR of 40% from 2018 to 2028. Growth is expected to be rapid during the first-half of the forecasted period due to the patent cliff from years 2012-2019, which will see the patent expiry of many of the most popular biologics in the world. The opening of the US market due to clearer defined guideline regarding biosimilars will lead to greater penetration of biosimilars in this lucrative market, which will help the rapid growth and development of the market.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 220-page report you will receive 117 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 220-page report provides clear detailed insight into the top 25 biosimilar drugs manufacturers. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
• Discussion and overview of the leading biologic and biosimilar products, covering: • Humira • Remicade • Enbrel • Aranesp • Rituxan • Adalimumab biosimilars • Infliximab biosimilars • Etanercept biosimilars • Darbepoetin Alpha biosimilars • Rituximab biosimilars
• Profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in the US, Western Europe and Israel: • Hospira • Mylan • Sandoz • STADA Arzneimittel • Teva Pharmaceutical Industries • Other companies in these regions
• Profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in China: • 3SBio • Beijing ShuangLu Pharmaceuticals • Qilu Pharmaceutical • Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceuticals • Tonghua Dongbao • Other companies in China
• Profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in India: • Biocon • Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories • Intas Biopharmaceuticals. • Ranbaxy • Reliance Life Sciences • Wockhardt • Zydus Cadila • Other companies in China
• Profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in Latin America: • Probiomed • Biosidus • Amega Biotech • Other companies in Latin America
• Profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in the rest of the world: • Celltrion • LG Life Sciences • Dong-A • Bioton • Biocad • Other companies in the rest of the world
• The report provides information and discussion on: • Company overview & analysis • Biosimilars Products • Future Outlook • Technologies and activities • R&D Pipelines
• Qualitative analysis: a SWOT and STEP analysis of the biosimilars market. Discussion on factors that drive and restrain the biosimilars market.
• Key questions answered by this report: • What are its drivers and restraints of the biosimilar drugs market? • What are the leading biosimilar products in the market and which companies manufacture them? • Who are the leading biosimilars companies? • What are their products, developmental candidates and therapeutic applications? • What is the status of the clinical trials they are undergoing? • What are the latest news and developments from those companies? • What other biopharmaceutical companies seem promising within the regions we analyse, having potential to succeed in biosimilar drug development, production and marketing? • What are leading companies’ biosimilar products and what candidates are in their R&D pipelines? • What are the social, technological, economic and political forces affecting the world biosimilars market?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Top 25 Biosimilar Drugs Manufacturers 2019. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers: Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Aranesp, Rituxan, Sandoz, Teva, Hospira, Pfizer, STADA Arzneimittel, Mylan, 3SBio, Qilu Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical, Biocon, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Probiomed, Biosidus, Celltrion, LG Life Sciences, Other Companies.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
1. Report Overview
1.1 Overview of the Top Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers
1.2 Why You Should Read This Report
1.3 How This Report Delivers
1.4 Main Questions Answered by This Analytical Study
1.5 Who is This Report For?
1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.9 About Visiongain
2. Biosimilar Drugs: World Market Forecast to 2028
2.1 Introduction to Biologics and Biosimilars
2.1.1 Biologic Drugs Definition and Overview
2.1.2 Biosimilars Drugs Definition and Overview
2.1.3 How do Biosimilars Differ from Generics?
2.2 The World Biosimilar Market, 2018-2028
2.3 Overall World Biosimilars Revenue Forecast, 2018-2028
2.4 Biosimilars – Realising their Potential, Market Drivers
2.4.1 Biosimilar Approval Pathways and Regulations
2.4.2 India Releases New Biosimilar Development Guidelines
2.4.3 Russia: Lack of Regulatory Framework Works Well in the Short Term
2.4.4 ‘Pharma 2020’ Initiative
2.4.5 South Korean Market has benefitted from Early Biosimilar Guidelines
2.4.6 Chinese FDA Publishes Finalised Biosimilar Guidelines in 2016
2.4.7 Brazil: ANVISA’s Biosimilar Regulations Are Similar the EMA’s
2.4.8 The Outlook for Biosimilars in the EU
2.4.9 The Outlook for Biosimilars in Japan
2.4.10 Emerging Markets for Biosimilars
2.4.11 Start-up Pressure on Market Leaders
2.4.12 The Patent Cliff for Biologics
2.5 Biosimilars: Market Restraints
2.5.1 Market Fragmentation for Biosimilar Products
Visiongain automotive reports are compiled using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible product, we do not rely on any one single source of information. Visiongain analysts not only interview market-leading vendors and automotive industry experts but also review a wealth of financial data and product information from a vast range of sources. To find out more about our reports methodology please email email@example.com