- “Clinical Trial Packaging & Labelling Market is poised to surpass US$650 million in 2020” says new Visiongain report24 March 2020Packaging
The global clinical research industry is in a transition phase as major giants are turning to emerging economies across the Asia Pacific to conduct clinical research which is projected to offer lucrative revenue generation avenues for the Clinical Trial Packaging & labelling competitors.
- “Active, Smart and Intelligent Packaging market is projected to reach US$23.76 billion in 2020” says new Visiongain report18 March 2020Packaging
Increasing awareness among manufacturers to tackle counterfeit products especially in developing countries is anticipated to boost the growth of active, smart and intelligent packaging at a significant rate during the forecast period.
- 02 March 2020ChemicalsMaterialsPackaging
Thermoforming is a manufacturing process in which paperboard, plastic, or aluminium sheets are heated to a temperature such that the desired product can be easily bent. Thermoform packaging is primarily used to store food to keep it fresh and to increase the product’s shelf life. Retailers, the owners of products and food processors favour thermoformed plastic containers over other packaging techniques.
- “The Top 30 Glass Packaging Companies will account for 54.8% of the global market in 2018” according to brand new Visiongain report12 February 2020Packaging
The top 30 companies in the glass packaging market have been determined to account for $29,720m in 2018, a figure that accounts for 54.77% share of the total market.
- “Global Rigid Plastic Packaging market is anticipated to surpass USD 300 billion by 2030 while growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030” says Visiongain10 February 2020Packaging
The global rigid plastic packaging market size was valued at USD 200.4 billion in 2019, expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period.