- 07 November 2019Electronics
Increasing need to assess the quality of water before supplying it to the distribution system has prompted water treatment facilities to install water quality sensors, which ultimately increases demand for water quality sensor goods.
- 01 November 2019Electronics
n addition, increased demand for IP-based security systems and services, and growing concerns regarding life safety and security as well as resources, are projected to boost the development of the market for video analytics during the forecast period.
- “The market size of the international variable frequency drive is expected to advance in the forecast period at a CAGR of 8.2 percent”, says Visiongain01 November 2019Electronics
In 2016, global energy intensity, calculated as the primary energy demand needed to produce one unit of GDP, dropped by about 1.8%.
- “Global market size of telecom electronic manufacturing services (EMS) is expected to reach USD 400 billion by 2030”, says Visiongain01 November 2019Electronics
IoT is the next key trend and it is estimated that it will support the telecommunications industry in terms of revenue generation and infrastructure expansion, which is then estimated to drive the market over the forecast years.
- “The demand for solid state drive (SSD) is expected to reach more than USD 75 billion by 2030”, says Visiongain01 November 2019Electronics
With the splurge of big data generated by IoT devices and business applications, the value of better processing has become paramount, contributing to the production of mega-sized SSDs and expanded work on how to produce smaller SSDs at a lower cost.