- 23 September 2019Electronics
Potential terror threats are anticipated to be the main driving force for demand on the market for full body scanners especially in commercial airports
- 19 September 2019Electronics
The key market drivers which are expected to drive the market globally include technology innovations, increase in incidence of lifestyle diseases, increase in penetration of smart phones and devices, risk management tactics adopted by payers and the overall need to drive the overall healthcare cost down.
- “Electrostatic Precipitators Play A Major Role In Preserving And Protecting Human Life From Diseases Induced By Polluted Air”, says Visiongain report05 September 2019Electronics
Increasing population, particularly in urban regions, combined with increasing awareness of health, will further expand the fuel market. Strict regulations to reduce rising rates of air pollution; in addition to raising consciousness of health, it is anticipated that such equipment will be adopted.
- “EMD Is Likely To Remain The Preferred Energy Material For The Future Generation”, says new Visiongain report05 September 2019Electronics
Electrolytic manganese dioxide (EMD) is the critical element of cathode material in contemporary alkaline, lithium and sodium batteries including electrochemical capacitors and manufacturing of hydrogen.
- “Technologies and Solutions Like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Internet-of-Things (IoT) Will Support Positive Growth of Electrical Digital Twin Market”, says Visiongain report05 September 2019Electronics
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Internet-of-Things (IoT), among others, are the main technologies and solutions that allowed the technology to be supported.