- 19 December 2019ConstructionMaterials
Increasing automotive production mainly in China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, and Taiwan is expected to propel the demand for steel in the coming years.
- “Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) composites market set to grow to $63bn by 2030” says Visiongain report12 December 2019Construction
The stringent regulations for fuel economy and emission level, growing wind power installations and technological advancement for low cost and mass production techniques creating opportunity for the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites market.
- 04 December 2019Construction
Rare Earth Metals industry has witnessed extraordinary growth in the last decade.
- “The use of adhesive goods amounted to around 3 million tons, producing revenues at the factory stage of around $7.6 billion”, says Visiongain report10 September 2019Construction
The construction & manufacturing industry accounts for about 28–30% of all use of adhesives & sealants. Sealants use is predicted to expand from 1.15 million tons ($2.8 billion) in 2017 to 1.49 million tons ($3.7 billion) in 2023 in the construction & construction industry
- 27 August 2019Construction
The biggest players in the composites market, overall, include Owens Corning, Teijin, Hexcel Corporation, and PPG Industries.