- “Increasing plastic consumption is expected to help market growth over the forecast period in the building, automotive and electrical & electronics sectors”, says Visiongain report10 September 2019Materials
Growing population combined with fast urbanization and industrialization in emerging economies has pushed federal governments to raise their expenditure on building to meet growing infrastructure requirements.
- “The global downhole tools market size was estimated at USD 4.0 billion in 2018”, says Visiongain report10 September 2019Materials
Continuous demand for technologically sophisticated instruments that operate optimally in high-pressure and high-temperature circumstances is also expected to boost market growth in order to increase the rate of penetration
- “Global Building and Construction Sealants market was valued at more than USD 7 billion”, says Visiongain report10 September 2019Materials
The development of eco-friendly and sustainable sealants has been fostered by rising environmental issues and favorable laws by organizations such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
- “Global baby product market size was valued at USD 11 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow by virtue of increasing population followed by rising concern regarding health & safety”, says Visiongain report10 September 2019Materials
Rising spending capability and changing lifestyles is expected to drive the global baby product market. Rapid urbanization and growing middle-class population across several developing regions such as India, China, and Brazil are driving the market further.
- “Global 3D printing metal market was valued at USD 450 million and is expected to reach more than USD 2 billion by 2029”, says Visiongain report10 September 2019Materials
3D printing metal is also known as the manufacture of metal additives. This is a technology used in the manufacture of complicated constructions and smaller designs.