- 02 May 2020ChemicalsElectronics
Owing to many advances and growing sales of consumer electronics goods, the growth of the electrical & electronics industry is boosting demand for adhesives.
- 02 March 2020ChemicalsMaterialsPackaging
Thermoforming is a manufacturing process in which paperboard, plastic, or aluminium sheets are heated to a temperature such that the desired product can be easily bent. Thermoform packaging is primarily used to store food to keep it fresh and to increase the product’s shelf life. Retailers, the owners of products and food processors favour thermoformed plastic containers over other packaging techniques.
- “The global Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $8,374 million in 2020” says new Visiongain report13 January 2020Chemicals
Aside from economic considerations, recycling is influenced by public sentiment. Developed countries increasingly view industrial activity through the lens of sustainable development.
- “The global wood and laminate flooring market is anticipated to surpass USD 110 billion by 2030 while growing at a lucrative CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030”, says Visiongain09 January 2020Chemicals
The global wood & laminate flooring market is dominated by the Asia-Pacific region owing to rapid urbanization, tremendous growth in the construction industry, rising governments initiative & expenditures among other growth factors.
- “Asia Pacific Flooring market is anticipated to surpass USD 290 billion by 2030 while growing at a lucrative CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030”, says Visiongain09 January 2020Chemicals
There is a high demand for aesthetically pleasing interiors in the region. Higher residential demand is expected to fuel the growth of the Asia Pacific flooring industry.