- “Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market will see a capital expenditure (Capex) of $2,387.8mn in 2020 as the oil and gas market is constantly facing new challenges and opportunities”06 December 2019Energy
he decision of US shale oil and gas producers to limit their production for 2020 and the in an effort to stabilize the oil price and increase their revenue, as well as the OPEC discussions for further production cuts are expected to play a critical role in the market and restrain the land seismic acquisition activity.
- “Global Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) market report 2020-2030 worth $20,202 million in 2020” says Visiongain report04 December 2019Energy
The demand of thermal enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market is expected to increase in the coming years owing to continuous work over oil fields, rapid depletion of fossil fuels, increasing long-term demand for oil are the prime factors propelling the demand of thermal enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market globally.
- “Due to the shale revolution, the oil and gas industry is witnessing growth in the Americas”, says Visiongain02 December 2019Energy
In the forecast period, backed by new government policies on exploration and production and stability of global crude oil prices, the offshore oil and gas industry is expected to gain traction.
- “The amount of LNG bunkering ships meeting this market is growing as the global demand for LNG gas for maritime applications increases”, says Visiongain02 December 2019Energy
The global shipping sector confronted IMO regulations in 2015 to significantly reduce vessel pollution of sulfur, first in North America and then in Northern Europe.
- “Local marine fuel cells consider the need for alternate propulsion systems as one of the key factors that will have a positive impact on market growth”, says Visiongain02 December 2019Energy
Local marine fuel cells consider the need for alternate propulsion systems as one of the key factors that will have a positive impact on market growth.