- “Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure market will generate over $301.1bn in 2020” says new Visiongain report22 May 2020Energy
Electric Power T&D Infrastructure market is expected to witness a high growth on account of ongoing government plans toward expansion of transmission and distribution network. Increasing measures by the government to facilitate efficient and reliable electrification benefits and decentralised electricity supply will boost the demand for Electric Power T&D Infrastructure globally.
- “The Spending in the Deepwater Drilling Market set to reach USD 26.35 billion in 2019” says new Visiongain report07 April 2020Energy
The managed pressure drilling and increased deepwater exploration, growth of oilfield chemicals in oil and gas industry, rapidly growing shale exploration in the US are creating opportunity in the deepwater drilling market. Drillships will attract the most deepwater drilling spending over the next ten years.
- Visiongain’s analysis indicates that total revenue on Zero Net Energy Buildings Market will be $15,057.2 million in 2020 as environmental sustainability becomes essential in the era of the energy transition towards a decarbonized energy market01 April 2020Energy
The transition to a clean energy future, requires a great level of efficiency, which can be achieved only by modernizing the current energy infrastructure and investing in environmentally sustainable solutions such as the zero net energy buildings.
- “Lithium-Ion Battery market set to reach $43.8bn in 2020 as their deployment grows in automotive and grid energy storage submarkets” says new Visiongain report.30 March 2020Energy
Energy storage technologies are an essential part of the energy market as they increase the efficiency and the reliability of renewable energy sources, offering a solution to their intermittency.
- Visiongain’s analysis indicates that total spending on Global Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Market will be $8,644.4 million in 2020 as the battery storage becomes essential for the viable and efficient renewable energy generation and the cost of all lithium-ion type batteries is constantly shrinking, creating ideal conditions for the development of the lithium iron phosphate battery market27 March 2020Energy
As society and the scientific community calls for action against the climate change, renewable energy is upgrading its role in the global energy generation mix.