- “Global Zero Liquid Discharge market set to grow to $721m in 2019 as governments seek to reduce waste and pollution in efforts to reduce the environmental impact of many industrial processes”16 August 2019Energy
The global interest in zero liquid discharge is likely to increase over the coming decades and regulations will force companies to continue adopting this technology.
- “Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) market expected to continue growing amid climate change fears” says Visiongain report13 August 2019Energy
So far, little has actually been achieved in terms of carbon emissions reductions. Some investment by various countries into low net carbon energy sources (wind, solar) has actually increased their total carbon emissions (most notably Germany).
- “Pipeline Leak Detection market of the oil and gas industry market worth $2.8 billion in 2019” says new 158 page Visiongain report06 August 2019Energy
The report contains 116 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain evolving trends within the Pipeline Leak Detection market.
- “The LATAM Small Scale Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market will see a capital expenditure (capex) of $1,002mn in 2019 as the region develops and begin to take advantage of their assets”31 July 2019Energy
he Latin American region for small-scale LNG is likely to see large developments over the coming decade as many of the countries in the region begin to grow their oil and gas industry.
- “Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market worth $11.7 billion in 2019” says new 293 page Visiongain report24 July 2019Energy
The report contains 249 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain evolving trends within the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market.