eClinical Solution Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product (Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), Randomization & Trial Supply Management, Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA) & Electronic Patient-reported Outcomes (ePRO), Others), by Deployment Mode (Web-based Hosted eClinical Solutions, Cloud-based eClinical Solutions, Licensed Enterprise (On-premise)), by End User (Pharmaceutical, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Hospitals, Other End Users (Biopharma and Medical Device Companies) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• EClinical is a company that sells electronic medical record, practice management and personal health record software and services to healthcare provider.
• E-Clinical solution is an electronic medium of clinical study and research in pharmaceutical and biotechnical industry, the eClinical software helps to manage, maintain and record data. Even professionals are appointed for handling electronic medical records, for quick execution.
• The technology used for eClinical solutions helps the method of clinical development and aggregate to move faster and raise the standard of collected data for analysis.
• EClinical solution has also made the analysis and clinical research data easily available some of the great significance of eClinical solution are- real time reporting, real time notification, configurable report building, integrated ECR note changing, device & drug taking.
Market Overview and Trends
• The eClinical solution market is looking forward to enlarging the size or value because of increasing operational costs & regulatory requirements related to eClinical research studies, the surge R&D expenditure in pharmaceutics companies.
• Countries like India, China, Korea and Taiwan imposes low service cost and also have a great size of population which have resulted in becoming good destinations for the outsourcing of clinical training.
• Increasing trend of outsourcing clinical trials to contract research organizations (CROs) together with rising number of CROs and life sciences organizations is assured to help the market achieve huge traction in the coming years. Moreover, growing research programs in Asian countries and development of cost-effective modules are projected to encourage the demand for eClinical solutions.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Burgeoning R&D activities by pharma and biopharma companies, application of software solutions in clinical trials, and increasing customer base are expected drive the demand for eClinical solutions.
• In the forthcoming years, technological advancements such as Wi-Fi connectivity and electronic data capture are anticipated to drive the market in the forthcoming years.
• A tremendous push has been provided to the market by the digital transformation in the field of clinical trials and preference for data centric approach.
• eClinical solutions deliver single source of knowledge that helps to modify the cost by removing redundant data entry and by decreasing source data verification and on-site verification. Rising awareness concerning these advantages is expected to propel the market.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The factor which restrains eClinical solution market is that the patient concern regarding the security of the medical history and clinical trials hampers the growth to certain extent. Clinical trial data collection involves infrastructure, legal and patient which involve high cost.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The market is segmented on the product, deployment mode, end user and region.
1. eClinical solutions, by Product
a) Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
b) Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
c) Randomization & Trial Supply Management
d) Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
e) Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA) & Electronic Patient-reported Outcomes (ePRO)
2. eClinical solutions, by Deployment Mode
a) Web-based hosted eClinical Solutions
b) Cloud-based eClinical Solutions
c) Licensed Enterprise (On-premise)
3. eClinical solutions, by End User
b) Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
d) Other End Users (Biopharma and Medical Device Companies)
4. eClinical solutions, by Region
a) North America
– Rest of Europe
c) Asia Pacific
– Rest of Asia Pacific
d) Rest of the World (RoW)
• Research and development are the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Global Biodefense market.
• These companies have developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
Parexel International Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Merge Health Incorporated, Datatrak International, Inc., BioClinica, CRF Health, ERT, E-Clinical Solutions, OmniComm Systems Inc, Medidata Solution, Inc, CRF Health and others.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org