Industries > Pharma > Global Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patch Market Report 2019-2029
Global Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patch Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Application (Cardiac Repair, Vascular Repair & Reconstruction, Pericardial Repair, Dural Repair, Soft Tissue repair), by raw material (ePTFE, Biomaterial and Tissue Engineered Material, Others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Cardiovascular disease is a term used to describe a range of disorders that affect the heart. The cardiovascular disease surrounds diseases of the blood vessels, including heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease or heart infections, arrhythmias, heart infections and congenital heart defects. It is a heart and blood vessel disease also known as heart disease which includes innumerable problems, many of which are related to a process called atherosclerosis. Some of the common symptoms of cardiovascular disease may include chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness or coldness in the legs or arms.
• Soft tissue repair is described as the replacement of damaged tissue by living tissue in the body. This whole process is divided into two parts, they are: repair and regeneration. Soft tissues are the tissues that connect and support the body, these include tendons, muscles, blood vessels, fascia, nerves, ligaments, fibrous tissues, fat.
Market Overview and Trends
• Cardiovascular and soft tissue are produced by ePTFE and biomaterial. They are available in several sizes to suit different requirements and can be smoothly handled by specialists.
• The cardiovascular and soft tissue repair patches market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period as there is increasing prevalence of congenital heart diseases such as atrial septal defect, ventricular septal defect and common atrium.
• Cardiovascular and soft tissue repair patches are the long-lasting synthetic patches that allow the internal growth of tissues in conditions such as peripheral, great vessel, cardiac vascular reconstruction.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The market growth is expected to have the positive impact by the increasing prevalence of hernias such as inguinal hernia, congenital diaphragmatic hernias and others.
• The market is also expected to be boosted by the increasing collaboration between raw material suppliers, various research organisations, and manufacturers.
• The government initiatives for increasing the accessibility to cardiac treatments is also anticipated to positively impact growth of the cardiovascular and soft tissue repair patches market.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The market growth is retrained by the low awareness among consumers for the patches and high prices of procedures.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Global Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patch Market is segmented on the application, raw materials and region.
1. Global Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patch, by Application
a) Cardiac Repair
– Atrial Septal Defect
– Common Atrium
– Defects of the Endocardial Cushion
– Ventricular Septal Defect
– Tetralogy of Fallot
– Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Reconstruction
– Suture bleeding
b) Vascular Repair & Reconstruction
– Carotid endarterectomy
– Anomalous Connection of the Pulmonary Veins
– Transposition of the Great Vessels
– Reconstruction of Portal and Superior Mesenteric Veins
– Other Vascular Repair and Reconstruction
c) Pericardial Repair
d) Dural Repair
e) Soft Tissue repair
– Defects of the Abdominal Wall
– Defects of the Thoracic Wall
– Gastric Binding
2. Global Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patch, by Raw Materials
b) Biomaterial and Tissue Engineered Material
3. Global Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patch, by Region
a) North America
– Rest of Europe
c) Asia Pacific
– Rest of Asia Pacific
d) Rest of the World (RoW)
• Research and development are the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Global Biodefense market.
• These companies have developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
Baxter, Admedus, Abbott (St Jude Medical), LeMaitre Vascular Inc., Edwards Life Sciences Corporation, Glycar SA Pty Ltd., LabCor, Cryolife, Inc, CorMatrix, Terumo Medical Corporation and Other Players
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com