Industries > Automotive > Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2019-2029
Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2019-2029
Forecasts by (Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle to Pedestrian (V2P) / DSRC Equipped Smartphones, Vehicle to Home (V2H), In Vehicle (IN-V), (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered)), by Service Provider (OEM, Aftermarket, Telematics, Connectivity), Road Side Units (RSU), Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC) (OEM, Aftermarket) Plus Analysis of Leading Companies With Car-to-X, Connected Cars, Autonomous Self-Driving Cars, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Sensors & Telematics Technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT)
The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global automotive V2X communications market. Vehicle to everything (V2X) communications incorporates connected car technologies (In-Vehicle) but also vehicle to vehicle (V2V),vehicle to infrastructure (V2I), vehicle to home (V2H) and vehicle to pedestrian (V2P) communications. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $54.5bn in 2019.
Now: Keysight Technologies, Nordsys Combine V2X/C-V2X Testing Solutions. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read Visiongain’s objective analysis of how this should impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the automotive V2X communications sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 113 tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 224 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global automotive V2X communications market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Quantitative Market Analysis
Global Automotive V2X Communications Forecasts From 2019-2029 (Units & $bn)
Regional Automotive V2X Communications Forecasts From 2019-2029 (Units & $bn)
North America V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
US V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Latin America V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Brazil V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
EMEA V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
UK & Ireland V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Germany V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
France V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Russia V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Italy V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
APAC V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
China V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Japan V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
India V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Others V2X Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Regional Automotive V2V Communications Forecasts From 2019-2029 (Units)
• North America V2V Communications Forecast 2019-2029
• Latin America V2V Communications Forecast 2019-2029
• EMEA V2V Communications Forecast 2019-2029
• APAC V2V Communications Forecast 2019-2029
Automotive V2X Subsegment Forecasts By Type From 2019-2029 (Units)
• Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
• DSRC V2V Modules Revenue Forecast 2019-2029 ($m)
• OEM V2V DSRC Modules Forecast 2019-2029
• Aftermarket V2V DSRC Modules Forecast 2019-2029
Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I) Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
Vehicle To Home (V2H) Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
In Vehicle (IN-V), Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
In Vehicle (IN-V) Revenue Forecast 2019-2029 ($m)
• Embedded Forecast 2019-2029
• Integrated Forecast 2019-2029
• Tethered Forecast 2019-2029
In Vehicle (IN-V) Revenue Forecast By Service Provider From 2019-2029 ($m)
• OEM Forecast 2019-2029
• Aftermarket Forecast 2019-2029
• Telematics Forecast 2019-2029
• Connectivity Forecast 2019-2029
DSRC Installation Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
Road Side Units (RSU) Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
Vehicle to Pedestrian (V2P) / DSRC Equipped Smartphones Forecast 2019-2029 $m)
Smartphone Shipments Forecast 2019-2029 (Units)
Regional Passenger Car Sales Forecast 2019-2029
• EU Forecast 2019-2029
• Russia / Turkey & Other Europe Forecast 2019-2029
• America Forecast 2019-2029
• Asia / Oceania / Middle East Forecast 2019-2029
• Africa Forecast 2019-2029
• SWOT Analysis Of The Automotive V2X Communications Market.
• Consideration Of Regulation, Policy And Legal Aspects
• Five forces analysis
Competitive Landscape Analysis
Analysis For The 8 Leading Automotive OEMS Involved With V2X Communications Technologies
• BMW AG
• Daimler AG
• General Motors
• Toyota Motor Corporation
• Volkswagen Group
• PSA Peugeot Citroen
Profiling For The Leading Automotive V2X Communications Technology Suppliers
• Arada Systems
• Autotalks Ltd.
• Cohda Wireless
• Delphi Automotive PLC
• Denso Corporation
• eTrans Systems
• Kapsch TrafficCom
• Qualcomm Incorporated
• Savari Inc.
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive industry and IoT value chain.
• Automotive OEMs
• Electronic companies
• Telematics specialists
• Component suppliers
• Software developers
• Telecoms companies
• R&D staff
• Electronics engineers
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
• Industry associations
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive V2X market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Automotive Vehicle To Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6