Aircraft Sensors Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Sensor Type (Pressure Sensors, Flow Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Position Sensors, Force Sensors, Speed Sensors, Level Sensors, Optical Sensors, Motion Sensors, Smoke Detection Sensors, Others), by Application (Cabin, Gallery and Cargo, Cockpit Controls, Flight Controls and Actuation, Engine, Turbine and APU, Landing Gear and Brakes), by Aircraft Type (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, UAVs), by End-use (OEMs, Aftermarket) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Aircraft Sensors Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Factors Such Increasing New Orders for Commercial Aircrafts, Military Jets and UAVs Are Driving the Market Growth
The increasing number of new orders placed from across the world coupled ageing aircrafts that require refurbishment and replacement of parts is expected to boost the demand for aircrafts sensors. Airbus foresees the demand for 39,000 new passenger & freighter aircraft by 2040 on account of accelerated retirement of older air aircrafts, growing demand for air travel, development of airspaces and fleet from emerging countries. According to Boeing, Middle East airlines will require 2,980 new aircraft valued at US$765bn to serve passengers and trade. More than two-thirds of these deliveries will enable growth, while one-third will replace older aircraft with more fuel-efficient models. The Asia-Pacific region will need over 17,600 new aircraft by 2040. According to Airbus, cargo traffic in Asia-Pacific will also increase at 3.6% per annum, well above the global 3.1% average.
System Prone to Cyber Attacks
As the aviation industry is quickly transitioning from conventional aircraft systems to Aviation Cyber-Physical Systems (ACPS) based aircraft their vulnerability to cyber-attacks is growing. The wireless- and resource-constrained nature of sensors and their deployment in harsh or unattended environments increases their susceptibility to several security threats. Sensor-based platforms and applications are vulnerable to cyberattacks, exposing valuable assets to sensor network-based cyber threats. Owing to this the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in July 2019 issued an alert warning small aircraft owners to be vigilant against a vulnerability that could provide attackers an opportunity to easily hack the plane’s controller area network (CAN) bus and take control of key navigation systems. Modern aircraft make use of a network of electronics to translate signals from various sensors placing the data onto a network that is displayed to the pilot after proper interpretation. The vulnerability was discovered by a cybersecurity researcher at Rapid 7, a cyber security company who demonstrated that a hacker with physical access to the wing of a small aircraft wiring could attach a device to the plane’s avionics CAN bus to communicate false data to the pilot. Further, in August 2019, the U.S. Air Force and the Defense Digital Service (DDS) contracted an ethical hacker group, which infiltrated the F-15 Eagle fighter jet’s trusted aircraft information download station (TADS).
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the aircraft sensors market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the aircraft sensors market?
• How will each aircraft sensors submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each aircraft sensors submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading aircraft sensors markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the aircraft sensors projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of aircraft sensors projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the aircraft sensors market?
• Where is the aircraft sensors market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the aircraft sensors market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 327-page report provides 125 tables and 190 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the aircraft sensors market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising aircraft sensors prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Sensor Type Outlook
• Pressure Sensors
• Flow sensors
• Temperature sensors
• Position sensors
• Force Sensors
• Speed Sensors
• Level Sensors
• Optical Sensors
• Motion Sensors
• Smoke Detection Sensors
• Fixed Wing
• Rotary Wing
• Cabin, Gallery, and Cargo
• Cockpit Controls
• Flight Controls and Actuation
• Engine, Turbine, and APU
• Landing Gear and Brakes
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 17 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Ametek Inc.
• Curtiss-Wright Corporation
• Eaton Corporation plc
• General Atomics
• General Electric Company
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Hydra-Electric Company
• L3 Harris Technologies, Inc.
• Meggitt PLC
• Safran SA
• TE Connectivity Ltd.
• Thales Group
• The Raytheon Company
• United Electric Controls (UE)
• Woodward, Inc.
Overall world revenue for Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$2,718.0 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 320+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for sensor type, application, aircraft type, end-use and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Russia, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Africa, and GCC and among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Aircraft sensors Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
To access the data contained in this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy our report today Aircraft Sensors Market Report 2023-2033: Forecasts by Sensor Type (Pressure Sensors, Flow Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Position Sensors, Force Sensors, Speed Sensors, Level Sensors, Optical Sensors, Motion Sensors, Smoke Detection Sensors, Others), by Application (Cabin, Gallery and Cargo, Cockpit Controls, Flight Controls and Actuation, Engine, Turbine and APU, Landing Gear and Brakes), by Aircraft Type (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, UAVs), by End-use (OEMs, Aftermarket) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com