Ophthalmic Devices Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Vision Care Devices (Spectacle Lenses, Contact Lenses), by Diagnostics Care & Monitoring Devices (Specular Microscope, Fundus Cameras, Optical Coherence Tomography Scanner, Perimeter, Optical Biometer, Slit Lamps, Auto-Refractor, Tonometer, Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Ophthalmoscope, Chart Projectors, Corneal Topography Systems, Lensometers, Wave Front Aberrometers, Others), by Surgical Devices (Cataract Surgery Devices (Intraocular Lenses, IOL Injectors, Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices, Femto-second Laser Cataract Systems, Nd: Yag Lasers, Phaco-emulsification Devices)), Refractive Surgery Devices (Femto-second Laser, Excimer Laser, Phakic IOL, Refractive Lens Exchange Mechanical Keratome, Others), Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices (Vitrectomy Probes, Retinal Implants, Vitrectomy Machines, Vitrectomy Packs, Photo-coagulation Lasers, Illumination Devices), Glaucoma Surgery Devices (Lasers, Trab Adjunctive Devices, Canal Surgery Devices, Microstents, Tube Shunts, Sub-conjunctival Stents), Ophthalmic OR Microscope, Others)), by End-users (Hospitals, Diagnosis Clinics, Franchise Optical Stores, Eye Research Institutes, Government Agencies, Academics) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Ophthalmic Devices Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Ageing Population and Technological Advances Boosting Volume of Cataract Surgeries Globally
There has been a significant rise in the cataract surgeries in the past decade globally. Growing awareness and insurance coverage have been the primary factors boosting the cataract surgery volumes. Additionally, rise in ageing population and increased life expectancy are further anticipated to trigger the demand for cataract surgeries in developed as well as emerging countries. According to CDC in 2022, approximately 17.2 percent of the U.S. citizens above 40 years of age reported to have been detected of cataract at least in one eye which is approximately 20.5 million people of which only 6.1 million Americans had performed cataract surgery and replaced with new lenses, thus depicting huge market potential for cataract surgeries.
Moreover, CDC predicts that approximately 30 million people will be diagnosed with cataract by 2028. As per WHO (World Health Organization) 2022 report, presently 94 million people above 50 years of age have vision impairment which can be corrected through cataract surgery. Our study also shows a growing trend in demand for technologically advanced methods of conducting the cataract surgeries especially in developed countries. There has been growing preferences for office-based cataract suite coupled with adoption of softer techniques of cataract removal such as FLACS (Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery) and Phaco-aspiration which would replace Phaco-emulsification procedures for safer and faster outcomes. With growing affluent ageing population in countries such as Japan, China, U.S. and Korea, there has been complimentary growth in demand for premium IOLs.
Growing public awareness of premium cataract surgeries, rise in surgery centres conducting premium cataract surgeries, supportive reimbursement policies along with presence of OEMs in the country helps U.S., to continue its domination in premium cataract surgery market. However, there will be growing penetration of these premium procedures witnessed in countries such as Germany, France, Italy, U.K., India, Canada, China and Brazil during the forecast period.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the ophthalmic devices market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the ophthalmic devices market?
• How will each ophthalmic devices submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each ophthalmic devices submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading ophthalmic devices markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the ophthalmic devices projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of
ophthalmic devices projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the ophthalmic devices market?
• Where is the ophthalmic devices market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the ophthalmic devices market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 519-page report provides 166 tables and 243 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the ophthalmic devices market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, and restraints), Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Vision Care Devices
• Spectacle Lenses
• Contact Lenses
Diagnostics Care & Monitoring Devices
• Specular Microscope
• Fundus Cameras
• Optical Coherence Tomography Scanner
• Optical Biometer
• Slit Lamps
• Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging Systems
• Chart Projectors
• Corneal Topography Systems
• Wave Front Aberrometers
• Cataract Surgery Devices
– Intraocular Lenses
– IOL Injectors
– Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices
– Femto-second Laser Cataract Systems
– Nd: Yag Lasers
– Phaco-emulsification Devices
• Refractive Surgery Devices
– Femto-second Laser
– Excimer Laser
– Phakic IOL
– Refractive Lens Exchange Mechanical Keratome
• Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices
– Vitrectomy Probes
– Retinal Implants
– Vitrectomy Machines
– Vitrectomy Packs
– Photo-coagulation Lasers
– Illumination Devices
• Glaucoma Surgery Devices
– Trab Adjunctive Devices
– Canal Surgery Devices
– Tube Shunts
– Sub-conjunctival Stents
• Ophthalmic OR Microscope
• Diagnosis Clinics
• Franchise Optical Stores
• Eye Research Institutes
• Government Agencies
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 20 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Carl Zeiss Meditec
• Glaukos Corporation
• HAAG-STREIT GROUP
• HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
• Johnson & Johnson Vision
• LENSAR, Inc.
• Lumenis Be Ltd.
• NIDEK CO., LTD.
• Ophtec BV
• Sight Sciences
• Sonomed Escalon
• STAAR SURGICAL
• Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
Overall world revenue for Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$64,442 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 510+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for vision care devices, diagnostics care & monitoring devices, surgical devices, end-users, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 17 of the major companies involved in the Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Ophthalmic Devices Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Buy our report today Ophthalmic Devices Market Report 2023-2033: Forecasts by Vision Care Devices (Spectacle Lenses, Contact Lenses), by Diagnostics Care & Monitoring Devices (Specular Microscope, Fundus Cameras, Optical Coherence Tomography Scanner, Perimeter, Optical Biometer, Slit Lamps, Auto-Refractor, Tonometer, Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Ophthalmoscope, Chart Projectors, Corneal Topography Systems, Lensometers, Wave Front Aberrometers, Others), by Surgical Devices (Cataract Surgery Devices (Intraocular Lenses, IOL Injectors, Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices, Femto-second Laser Cataract Systems, Nd: Yag Lasers, Phaco-emulsification Devices)), Refractive Surgery Devices (Femto-second Laser, Excimer Laser, Phakic IOL, Refractive Lens Exchange Mechanical Keratome, Others), Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices (Vitrectomy Probes, Retinal Implants, Vitrectomy Machines, Vitrectomy Packs, Photo-coagulation Lasers, Illumination Devices), Glaucoma Surgery Devices (Lasers, Trab Adjunctive Devices, Canal Surgery Devices, Microstents, Tube Shunts, Sub-conjunctival Stents), Ophthalmic OR Microscope, Others)), by End-users (Hospitals, Diagnosis Clinics, Franchise Optical Stores, Eye Research Institutes, Government Agencies, Academics) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org