Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Flaw Type (Surface Cracks & Flaws, Internal Flaws & Discontinuities, Lack of Bond or Lack of Fusion, Non-Metallic Inclusions (Slag, Porosity), Material Quality, Laminations & Thickness Measurement), by Material (Ferrous Forgings & Stampings, Ferrous Raw Materials & Rolled Products, Ferrous Tube & Pipe, Iron & Steel Castings, Non-Ferrous Components & Materials), by Technique (Ultrasonic Testing, Visual Testing, Radiographic Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Eddy-Current Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing), by Application (Automotive & Railway Industry, Aerospace Industry, Petrochemical & Gas Industries, Pipe & Tube Manufacturing Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Non-Ferrous Components & Materials), by End-use (Designing, Manufacturing Quality, In-service Inspection, Plant Life Extension, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Expansion of Infrastructure and Industrial Developments, Technological Advancements, and Government Laws Governing Public Safety and Product Quality are Driving Market Growth
The non-destructive testing (NDT) market plays a crucial role in infrastructure and industrial projects by ensuring the safety, quality, and reliability of materials, components, and structures without causing damage. Rapid urbanization, infrastructure development, and industrial expansion in emerging economies are driving the demand for NDT across the world. Latest or upcoming construction projects, including bridges, pipelines, power plants, and manufacturing facilities mandatory to require thorough inspection and quality assessment during their construction, operation, and maintenance phases. For instance, in June 2023, a public infrastructure firm called “Shreeji Infrastructure” won a US25.4 million engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract from Coal India for 35W solar projects in West Bengal. Also, in January 2023, QatarEnergy invested US$6 billion in petrochemicals project with Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. to develop 2.1 million mt/year ethylene project in Ras Laffan.
Lack of Skilled Workforce to Perform NDT and Inspection Tasks and Limitations in Detecting Certain Defects to Hamper Industry Growth
The detection of defects is a critical aspect of ensuring the quality and reliability of products and structures across various industries. While non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques have been developed to identify flaws without causing damage, there are certain limitations that can hamper the detection of certain defects. For example, limitation is the size and depth of the defect. NDT methods rely on physical or electromagnetic properties to identify flaws, such as ultrasonic waves, X-rays, or magnetic fields. However, if a defect is too small or shallow, it may not produce a detectable signal or may be overlooked during inspection. Different NDT methods are suitable for specific types of defects. For instance, the ultrasonic testing is effective for detecting internal flaws such as cracks or delamination, but it may not be as effective in identifying surface defects. Similarly, X-ray inspection is excellent for detecting internal voids or inclusions, but it may not be as sensitive to certain types of structural discontinuities.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the non-destructive testing (NDT) market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the non-destructive testing (NDT) market?
• How will each non-destructive testing (NDT) submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each non-destructive testing (NDT) submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading non-destructive testing (NDT) markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the non-destructive testing (NDT) projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of non-destructive testing (NDT) projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the non-destructive testing (NDT) market?
• Where is the non-destructive testing (NDT) market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the non-destructive testing (NDT) market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 367-page report provides 137 tables and 209 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the non-destructive testing (NDT) market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising non-destructive testing (NDT) prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Surface Cracks & Flaws
• Internal Flaws & Discontinuities
• Lack of Bond or Lack of Fusion
• Non-Metallic Inclusions (Slag, Porosity)
• Material Quality
• Laminations & Thickness Measurement
• Ferrous Forgings & Stampings
• Ferrous Raw Materials & Rolled Products
• Ferrous Tube & Pipe
• Iron & Steel Castings
• Non-Ferrous Components & Materials
• Ultrasonic Testing
• Visual Testing
• Radiographic Testing
• Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Eddy-Current Testing
• Magnetic Particle Testing
• Automotive & Railway Industry
• Aerospace Industry
• Petrochemical & Gas Industries
• Pipe & Tube Manufacturing Industry
• Shipbuilding Industry
• Non-Ferrous Components & Materials
• Manufacturing Quality
• In-service Inspection
• Plant Life Extension
• Other End-Use
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 16 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Anritsu Corporation
• Ashtead Technology, Inc.
• Eddyfi Technology
• Fischer Technology Inc.
• FPrimeC Solutions Inc.
• Fujifilm Holding Corporation
• GE Measurement
• Intertek Group PLC
• Magnaflux Corporation
• Mistras group
• Nikon Corporation
• Olympus Corporation
• SGS SA
• Sonatest Ltd.
• T.D. Williamson, Inc.
Overall world revenue for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$9,574.6 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 360+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for application, system, and end user, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 16 of the major companies involved in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Buy our report today Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market Report 2023-2033: Forecasts by Flaw Type (Surface Cracks & Flaws, Internal Flaws & Discontinuities, Lack of Bond or Lack of Fusion, Non-Metallic Inclusions (Slag, Porosity), Material Quality, Laminations & Thickness Measurement), by Material (Ferrous Forgings & Stampings, Ferrous Raw Materials & Rolled Products, Ferrous Tube & Pipe, Iron & Steel Castings, Non-Ferrous Components & Materials), by Technique (Ultrasonic Testing, Visual Testing, Radiographic Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Eddy-Current Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing), by Application (Automotive & Railway Industry, Aerospace Industry, Petrochemical & Gas Industries, Pipe & Tube Manufacturing Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Non-Ferrous Components & Materials), by End-use (Designing, Manufacturing Quality, In-service Inspection, Plant Life Extension, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org