Global Land Drill Rigs Market Analysis to 2027
Forecasts by Rig Type (Conventional Rigs & Mobile Rigs), by Power (2500 Hp) AND by Region PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies in the Land Drill Rigs Market
Visiongain has calculated that the global Land Drill Rigs market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $2,823.7 mn in 2017. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Drilling rigs play an important role while producing hydrocarbons from different types of wells. Around 70% hydrocarbon production comes from onshore oil and gas fields while the remaining 30% is contributed by offshore fields.
Drill rigs are versatile equipment used for the drilling a hole in the earth’s surface to extract hydrocarbons. New oil fields are discovered every year to meet the increasing energy demand and consumption.
Crude oil price continues to fluctuate, but the fall of crude oil price in 2015 hit the oil and gas industry hard. The oil price downturn and subsequent reduction in drilling activity have had a severe impact on the global land drill rig market. Depleting hydrocarbons and its harmful environmental impacts are also creating a restraint to the oil and gas drilling rigs market.
However, increased primary energy demand and along with increased production of oil and gas are the main drivers of the land drill rigs market. Advancement in technologies related to oil field discovery, oil drilling is expected to create the demand for the global land drill rigs market.
Visiongain’s global Land Drill Rigs market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across six different regions: North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and South America.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure, rig type and power. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Land Drill Rigs market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
– How is global the land drill rigs market evolving?
– What is driving and restraining the land drill rigs market?
– What are the market shares of each segment of the overall land drill rigs market in 2017?
– How will each land drill rig submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2027?
– How will the market shares for each land drill rigs submarket develop from 2017 to 2027?
– Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
– What will be the main driver of the overall market from 2017 to 2027?
– How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
– Will leading national land drill rigs markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
– How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2027 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2027?
– Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
– What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
– How will the industry evolve during the period between 2017 and 2027?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the global Land Drill Rigs market, by Rig Type for the period 2017-2027
– Mobil Rig CAPEX 2017-2027
– Conventional Rig CAPEX 2017-2027
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the Land Drill Rigs market by Power from 2017-2027
– Less than 1500 hp CAPEX 2017-2027
– 1500 hp to 2500 hp CAPEX 2017-2027
– More than 2500 hp CAPEX 2017-2027
3) The report reveals where and how companies are investing in Land Drill Rigs. We show you the prospects for the following regions, including individual breakdowns by Rig Type and Power:
– Nigeria CAPEX 2017-2027
– Algeria CAPEX 2017-2027
– Angola CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Africa CAPEX 2017-2027
– India CAPEX 2017-2027
– China CAPEX 2017-2027
– Indonesia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Asia-Pacific CAPEX 2017-2027
– U.S. CAPEX 2017-2027
– Canada CAPEX 2017-2027
– Mexico CAPEX 2017-2027
– Russia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Kazakhstan CAPEX 2017-2027
– UK CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Europe CAPEX 2017-2027
– Brazil CAPEX 2017-2027
– Argentina CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of South America CAPEX 2017-2027
– UAE CAPEX 2017-2027
– Saudi Arabia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Kuwait CAPEX 2017-2027
– Iran CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Middle East CAPEX 2017-2027
4) The report includes Details of Recent Developments including company Mergers and Acquisitions Land Drill Rigs market
5) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Land Drill Rigs market:
– KCA Deutag
– Nabors Industries Ltd.
– Cactus Drilling Company, LLC
– SDP Services Ltd.
– Drillmec Inc.
– Marriott Drilling Ltd.
– China Oilfield Services Ltd.
– Helmerich & Payne, Inc
– Parker Drilling
– Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc
This independent 168-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 159 tables and figures examining the Land Drill Rigs market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure by Rig Type and Power, as well as in-Depth analysis of company Mergers and Acquisitions that will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Oil and Gas sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6