Segment Forecast (Banks, Captive Leasing and Financing Company (CLFC), Credit Unions, Independent Leasing and Financing Companies (Financial Leasing, Operating Lease)) Plus Analysis of Leading Companies Providing Vehicle Purchasing Models in The Light of Disruptive On-Demand Mobility Solutions
Visiongain has identified automotive financing as one of the largest markets for automotive companies and financing companies to exploit. Financing typically includes loans and leasing activities through various sources of finance such as banks, CLFCs, credit unions, and independent financial and leasing companies. The global Automotive Financing market is expected to reach US $ 4.79 Tn in 2017.
Automotive financing has become more competitive with an increase in the number of car showrooms and used-car outlets. Buyers have easy access to pre-approved credit from direct lenders. So, it is important to leverage analytics to build risk-based pricing models that ensure wider profit margins during the loan origination phase. Successful firms will find new opportunities in a demanding market while making the best of the existing portfolios during the forecast period. Specialized operating models, such as risk-based pricing, will enable cost-effective deployment of loans that suit economies of scale. To benefit from this, automotive finance providers must adapt to volatility and risk in market conditions and changing customer behaviour such as demand for instant loans. As a result, lenders are expected to come up with smarter collection and recovery strategies to reduce default rates.
Visiongain’s report keeps you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as: • How is the global automotive financing market evolving? • What is driving and restraining automotive financing market dynamics? • How will each automotive financing submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2027? • Which automotive financing submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2017-2027? • How will sociodemographic and macroeconomic factors influence regional automotive financing markets and submarkets? • Which automotive financing region will lead the market in 2027? • Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 15 leading companies operating within the automotive financing market: – Ally Financials – Wells Fargo – Toyota Financial Services – Bank of America – Ford Motor Credit – Citibank – BNP Paribas – Volkswagen Financial Services – HDFC Bank – Chase Auto Finance Corporation – Hitachi Capital Asia Pacific – AK Sberegatel’nyi bank Rossiyskoy Federatsii OAO (Sberbank of Russia OJSC) – ZAO UniCredit Bank – OJSC Alfa-Bank – VTB Bank OJSC
2) Global Automotive Financing Forecast 2017-2027
3) The study further investigates the regional Automotive Financing market – US Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – Europe Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – Germany Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – France Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – UK Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – Netherlands Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – Spain Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – RoE Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – APAC Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027 – RoW Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses the Automotive Financing market by sub segments from 2017-2027 – Captive Leasing and Financing Companies (CLFC) Automotive Financing Forecast 2017-2027 – Banks Automotive Financing Forecast 2017-2027 – Credit Unions Automotive Financing Forecast 2017-2027 – Independent Financial and Leasing Companies (Financial Leasing, Operating Lease) Automotive Financing Forecast 2017-2027
5) Analysis of disruptive trends & technologies influencing the automotive financing market, including new leasing models, digitalisation, on-demand mobility and the development of autonomous vehicles,
Competitive advantage This independent 130 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 91 tables and figures examining the automotive financing market the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. as well as analysis, from 2017-2027 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report? • Banks • Captive Leasing and Financing Company (CLFC) • Credit Unions • Independent Leasing and Financing Companies • Automotive OEMs • Automotive dealerships • Credit card companies • CEOs • Asset managers • Heads of strategic development • Marketing staff • Market analysts • Company managers • Industry associations • Consultant • Governmental departments & agencies
Don’t miss out This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the finance sector with an interest in automotive financing. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Automotive Financing Market Report 2017-2027 report now. Get our new report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
1. Report Overview
1.1 Global Automotive Financing Market Overview
1.2 Why You Should Read This Report
1.3 How This Report Delivers
1.4 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report Include:
1.5 Who is This Report For?
1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to the Automotive Financing Market
2.1 Global Automotive Financing Market - Introduction
2.2 Global Automotive Financing Market – Market Overview
2.2.1 Captive Leasing and Financing Companies (CLFC)
2.2.2 Banks and Credit Unions
2.2.3 Independent Financial and Leasing Companies
2.2.4 Financial Leasing
2.2.5 Operating Lease
3. Global Automotive Financing Market 2017 2027
3.1 Global Automotive Financing Market Forecast 2017-2027
3.2 Global Automotive Financing Drivers, Trends & Restraints 2017
3.2.1 Global Automotive Financing Market Drivers 2017
3.2.2 Global Automotive Financing Market Challenges 2017
3.2.3 Global Automotive Financing Market Trends 2017
3.3 Impact of Digitization on Automotive Financing
3.3.1 Knowledge is Shared with Customers
3.3.2 Big Data - Ownership and Usage of Data
4. Global Automotive Financing Submarket Forecast 2017- 2027
5. Regional & Leading National Automotive Financing Market Forecast 2017-2027
5.1 Overview of the US Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027
5.2 European Automotive Financing Market 2017- 2027
5.2.1 Overview of the European Automotive Financing Market 2017-2027
Visiongain automotive reports are compiled using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible product, we do not rely on any one single source of information. Visiongain analysts reach out to market-leading vendors and automotive industry experts but also review a wealth of financial data and product information from a vast range of sources. To find out more about our reports methodology please email firstname.lastname@example.org