Visiongain Publishes Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Report 2021-2031
11 December 2020
Visiongain has published a new report on Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Raw Form (Shredded & Chipped Tires, Whole Tires), by Source (Passenger Tire Replacements, Light Truck Tire Replacements, Heavy Truck Tire Replacements, Tires from Scrapped Vehicles), End-user (Cement Industry, Pulp and Paper Mills Industry, Electric Utilities Industry, Industrial/Institutional Boilers, Dedicated Tire-to-Energy Facilities, Other End-user) and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading TDF Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
How Tire Derived Fuels Are Improving Environmental Sustainability?
Tire derived fuels are fitting into a broader drive to improve environmental sustainability and address climate change. Several goals are seen as possible including renewability, elimination of toxins, optimized design and manufacturing, recyclability and use of postconsumer content. Earlier scrap tires used to be dumped which used to pollute the land and consume lot of efforts for management. With the use of modern technologies to convert scrap tires into fuels has provided solution for more of the environment issues related to waste tires. Tire derived fuels are serving to important purposes such as providing an alternative option to companies such as cement, paper & pulp to use tire derived fuels to save fuel cost and to save environment issues related to waste tires.
High Energy Associated with the Scrap Tires
Scrap tires make an excellent fuel because of their high heat value. Each tire has energy potential. The heating value of an average size passenger tire is between 13,000 and 15,000 Btu/lb., which compares with about 10,000 to 12,000Btu/lb. for coal. The primary reason for using tire fuels is to save fuel costs. Further, they are compact, have a consistent composition and low moisture content-all benefits to the fuel user. Another major reason for combusting tires as fuel is to decrease the number of scrap tires disposed in landfills or stockpiles. Due to such a high energy profile, the tire derived fuels are in demand from end-use industries such as cement, paper & pulp and various others.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021-2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of global tire derived fuels.
Leading Players in the global market
• The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
• Toyo Tire Corporation Company
• Ambuja Cements Limited
• Bridgestone Corporation
• Cemex SAB de CV
• Columbus McKinnon Corp.
• Continental AG
• CRH PLC Building Material Company
• Heidelberg Cement Company
• LafargeHolcim Ltd Company
• Michelin Manufacturing Company
• UltraTech Cement Limited Company
• Entergy Corporation Company
• DN Tyre & Rubber PLC Company
• The Monarch Cement Company
Key questions answered in this exclusive report are:
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• In order to make new research and development funding, what value proposals should businesses target?
• Which rules will enhance the supply chain network for stakeholders?
• In which regions in certain segments the demand may mature in the near future?
• What are some of the best cost optimization strategies with suppliers with which some well-trained players succeed?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
• What regulations in government could challenge the status of key regional markets?
• How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect chances in key fields of growth?
• In different segments, what are the value-taking opportunities?
• How are new players on the market going to prevent entry?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Energy Storage Systems (ESS) Market Report 2023-2033
The global Energy Storage Systems (ESS) market was valued at US$24.7 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
06 June 2023
Visiongain Publishes Coal Gasification Market Report 2023-2033
The global Coal Gasification market was valued at US$9.92 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
02 June 2023
Visiongain Publishes Thin Film Solar Cells Market Report 2023-2033
The global Thin Film Solar Cells market was valued at US$5.44 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
26 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Lithium-Ion Battery Market Report 2023-2033
The global Lithium-Ion Battery market was valued at US$108.0 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.