27 April 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Spending (CAPEX, OPEX), by End-Product (Oil Sand, Thermal Heavy Oil), by Technology (Fast Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD), Non-Condensable Gas Injection with Steam (NCG-SAGD), Once Through Heat Recovery Steam Generators (OTSG), Solar Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (ST-EOR), Thermally-Assisted Gas-Oil Gravity Drainage (TAGOGD), Tertiary Gravity Drainage (TGD)), by Method (Hot Fluid Injection Process, In-Situ Combustion (ISC), Electric Heating Methods, Electromagnetic Method) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Thermal EOR Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Increasing Significance Of The Recovery Of Solar Thermal Oil (S-EOR)
Solar Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (S-EOR) is an innovative method used to produce steam and to extract oil from matured oil wells using CSP (concentrated solar energy technology). At high pressure and temperature, the steam generated is pumped into the reservoir wells for the extraction of oil. Increased oil recovery is accompanied by three common methods of steam injection: continuous steam injection, cyclical steam stimulation and steam gravity drive (CSS) (SAGD). The steam is traditionally generated by fired boilers of natural gas (NG) with the related emissions of greenhouse gases.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 20 leading producers in the field of global thermal enhanced oil recovery.
The aim of this report is to provide detailed market, technology and industry analyses to help readers quantify and qualify the market for thermal enhanced oil recovery technologies used in to generate extract oil. Special emphasis is given to ongoing research into improved efficiencies of thermal enhanced oil recovery. Important trends are identified and sales forecasts by technology categories and major country markets are provided through 2031; these are based on sales data and projections plus information on R&D trends and their likely effects on market potential on a country-by-country basis.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Chevron Corporation (Chevron)
• Suncor Energy Inc
• BP plc
• Petróleos de Venezuela S.A.(PDVSA)
• China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Royal Dutch Shell
• Total SE
• Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
• Imperial Oil Limited
• Cenovus Energy Inc
• China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
• Occidental Petroleum Corporation
• China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
• Kinder Morgan, Inc.
• Halliburton Company
• Equinor ASA
• Canadian Natural Resources Limited
• Ferus Pvt. Ltd
Key questions answered in this exclusive report are:
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines in thermal enhanced oil recovery?
• In order to make new research and development funding, what value proposals should businesses target?
• Which rules will enhance the supply chain network for stakeholders?
• In which regions in certain segments the demand may mature in the near future?
• What are some of the best cost optimization strategies with suppliers with which some well-trained players succeed?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
• What regulations in government could challenge the status of key regional markets?
• How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect chances in key fields of growth?
• In different segments, what are the value-taking opportunities?
• How are new players on the market going to prevent entry?
The Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global offshore wind power market was valued at US$30.54 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
19 May 2022
The global carbon capture and storage market was valued at US$2,697 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
12 May 2022
The global digital oilfield market was valued at US$24087 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
27 April 2022
Tire-derived fuels are in demand from end-use sectors such as cement, paper & pulp, and a variety of others due to their high energy profile.