Industries > Food and Drink > Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food Market Report 2019-2029
Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Application (Beverages, Pet Products, Meat Products, Fruits and Vegetables, Homeopathic Remedies, Cereal & Breakfast Foods, Alternative for Dairy Foods, Plant Seed and Animal Feed, Baby Food and Infant Formula), by Distribution Channel (Food Services, Super Markets, Convenience Stores, Others), PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market include the health and environmental concerns associated with food containing GMO, and growing consumer awareness, and growing demand for organic products. However, stringent regulations around the cultivation and marketing of non-GMO food products may pose as market restraints. The Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market can be segmented based on distribution channel, application, and region. Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) food are derived from natural sources and are considered healthier than their genetically modified counterparts.
The growing shift from the use of packaged food to organic and natural food products & technological advancements in the food and beverage industry is also driving the growth. Key players are focused on development of non-GMO products to cater to the growing consumer demand for healthy and sustainable food options. Asia Pacific is expected to be a lucrative region during the forecast period. Rising consumer awareness about the benefits of engineered or non-GMO products intake, large population, rising disposable income, and changed dietary preferences among consumers are contributing to the large share of the region.
The Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food Market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by Application, Distribution Channel, and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
– 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market.
– Global Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
– Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for three submarkets:
Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Application
– Beverages Forecast 2019-2029
– Pet Products Forecast 2019-2029
– Meat Products Forecast 2019-2029
– Fruits and Vegetables Forecast 2019-2029
– Homeopathic Remedies Forecast 2019-2029
– Cereal and Breakfast foods Forecast 2019-2029
– Alternative for Dairy Products Forecast 2019-2029
– Plant Seed and Animal Feed Forecast 2019-2029
– Baby Food and Infant Formula Forecast 2019-2029
Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Distribution Channel
– Food Service Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Super Markets Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Convenience Stores Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Others Forecast 2019 – 2029
Regional Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Regional market shares in the Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market 2019
– Company profiles for the leading Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food companies
– Hain Celestial Group
– Amy’s Kitchen Inc
– Organic Valley Cropp Cooperative
– Nature’s Path Foods Inc
– United Natural Foods Inc
– Albert’s Organics Chiquita Brands
– Shanghai Green Life Agri-Tech Company
– Shanghai Standard Foods Co Ltd
– Earthbound Farms LLC
– Vert Nature Inc
– Beijing Green Yard Development
– YMT Organic Farm
– Cargill, Inc.
– Capsugel (Lonza)
– Berg + Schmidt GmbH & Co.
– BRMill Alimentos
– Denofa A.S.
– Eurofins BioDiagnostics
– Kellogg’s Ag Service
– Merieux NutriSciences
– Rivara S.A. (Latin/South America)
– Wilmar Nutrition (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
– Aceites de Semillas S.A.
– AFG Brasil S.A.
– Amaggi Europe B.V.
– Biorigin Brazil
– BTSA Biotechnologias Aplicadas
– Citrique Belge
– Codrico Rotterdam B.V.
– DuPont Pioneer
– Equinom, Ltd.
– FoodChain ID Análises Biotecnológicas (formerly Analitus/Ecocerta)
– Global Agro Commodities, LLC
– Grain Millers, Inc.
– Hiland Naturals, Ltd.
– Kerry Americas
– Lackawanna Products Corp.
– Lotus Foods, Inc.
– Manna International, Inc.
– Marroquin Organic International, Inc.
– Matrix Nutrition
– Midwest Laboratories
– Natural Ag Solutions, LLC
– Prinova USA
– RIBUS, Inc.
– Riogrande Agricola S.A.
– Rogers Grain, Inc.
– Schutter Rotterdam B.V.
– Scoular Company
– SGS India, Pvt. Ltd.
– The European GMO-Free Citizens
– TÜV NORD INTEGRA
– Zinc Agro
– Vitae Naturals
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
– Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
– Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
– Learn how to exploit new technological trends
– Realise your company’s full potential within the market
– Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
– Anyone with involvement in the Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food
– Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food market analysts
– Non Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Food investors
– Business, marketing
– Competitive intelligence manager
– Strategic marketing
– Business intelligence
– Competitive intelligence analyst
– Marketing manager
– Marketing executive
– Marketing consultant
– Business development manager
– Strategy director
– Strategic affairs
– Strategic development
– Business Solutions manager
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Cold Chain Monitoring market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Cold Chain Monitoring market Forecast 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help sara.peerun@Visiongain.com