Industries > Food and Drink > Fermented Food and Beverages Market Report 2019-2029
Fermented Food and Beverages Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Type (Probiotic Food, Probiotic Drinks, Alcoholic Beverages), by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online Channels, Others), by Process Type (Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobic Fermentation, Anaerobic Fermentation), PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global fermented food and beverages market is expected to witness lucrative growth rate during the forecast period. Factors such as rising consumer awareness regarding the nutritional value of fermented food and beverages, increasing health issues, and growing demand for naturally healthy products are propelling the market growth. Furthermore, social media campaigns are also spreading awareness regarding these products, thereby indirectly driving the intake of fermented food and beverages.
Addition of healthy food products available in the market may get expensive for the consumer in long run. However, incorporating fermented food and beverages in daily diet are cost effective option. Thus, cost-effectiveness of these products coupled with several health benefits such as high nutrition value and rich flavour are expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. However, fermented food release certain by-products such as ammonia in fermented soy and breaking the alcohol content in soya sauce that is expected to affect the body cells. Therefore, release of such by-products may pose as a major restraint for the global fermented food and beverages market.
There is a growing shift from the usage of artificial food products towards naturally processed food and beverages. There is a strong and growing demand among consumers, especially the millennial generation for probiotic drinks, which is directly driving the growth of the segment. The fermented food and beverages market can be segmented by type, process type, distribution channel, and region. The growing awareness regarding the link between gut health and overall health is also expected to drive the market for fermented foods and beverages. Furthermore, increasing use of these products as ingredients in various food and beverage preparations and novel product launches are anticipated to thrust market growth in the coming years.
The Fermented food and beverages market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global Fermented food and beverages market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by Type, Application, form, and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Fermented food and beverages market.
• Global Fermented food and beverages market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
• Fermented food and beverages market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for three submarkets:
Fermented food and beverages market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Type
• Probiotic Foods Forecast 2019-2029
• Probiotic Drinks Forecast 2019-2029
• Alcoholic Beverages Forecast 2019-2029
• Natural Preservatives Forecast 2019-2029
• Others Forecasts 2019-2029
Fermented food and beverages market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Distribution Channel
• Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Forecast 2019-2029
• Convenience Stores Forecast 2019-2029
• Online Channels Forecast 2019 – 2029
Fermented food and beverages market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Process Type Forecast 2019-2029
• Batch Fermentation Forecast 2019-2029
• Continuous Fermentation Forecast 2019-2029
• Aerobic Fermentation Forecast 2019-2029
• Anaerobic Fermentation Forecast 2019-2029
Regional Fermented food and beverages market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Regional market shares in the Fermented food and beverages market 2019
• Company profiles for the leading Fermented Food and Beverages companies
– CSK Food Enrichment
– Cargill Incorporated
– ConAgra Foods, Inc.
– Dohler GmbH
– Wild Flavors
– Caldwell Bio Fermentation Canada, Inc.
– Coca Cola India Ltd.
– Portland Cider Company
– Arizona Beverage Company
– Fonterra Co-operative Group
– Constellation Brands, Inc.
– Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
– Pepsico Inc.
– Nestle S.A.
– Heineken N.V.
– The Boston Beer Company
– GT’s Living Food
– Perfect Day Foods
– Chr. Hansen
– Lifeway Foods, Inc.
– No Fairytales
– Artechno SA
– Deli 24
– Unibiome engineers
– Green Spot Technologies
– Functional Technologies
– Grupo Hespérides Biotech
– Sula Vineyards
– Bio-tiful Dairy Ltd.
– Burke Beverage Inc.
– Lifeway Foods Inc.
– Alaskan Brewing Co.
– The Kombucha Shop
– Beaver Brewing Company
– ACE Cider
– Culters for Health
– Chr. Hansen Holding
– Health Flow Biotechnology
– Wild flavors
– Divine Health
– China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
– Lifeway Foods, Inc.
– Bright Food Group Co. Ltd.
– Chobani Inc.
– Barrel and Bone
– Anheuser-busch Inbev
– Pure Nutrition
– Health Viva
– Nirvaanic Life Foods Pvt Ltd.
– Omshakamberi Herbals Pvt Ltd
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone with involvement in the Drone Logistics and Transportation
• Fermented food and beverages market analysts
• Fermented food and beverage investors
• Business, marketing
• Competitive intelligence manager
• Strategic marketing
• Business intelligence
• Competitive intelligence analyst
• Marketing manager
• Marketing executive
• Marketing consultant
• Business development manager
• Strategy director
• Strategic affairs
• Strategic development
• Business Solutions manager
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Fermented food and beverages market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Fermented food and beverages market Forecast 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help sara.peerun@Visiongain.com