Industries > Food and Drink > Global Halal Food & Beverage Market Report 2019-2029
Global Halal Food & Beverage Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product Type (Halal Food and Halal Beverage), Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, and Online Channel), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Halal in the traditional conception is refers to the slaughtering of animals according to Islamic law.
• The halal food and beverages exclude swine & alcohol.
Market Overview and Trends
• The halal marketplace is in its nascent stage and provides players with continuously evolving commercial opportunities.
• In the today’s world halal food has become a choice for both Non-Muslims and Muslims for their notion of being fresh and healthier.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The shift in the consumer choices has led to the increase in the demand of halal food and beverages.
• The rise in the Islamic economy further fuels the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Food safety and traceability is expected to hamper the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The halal food & beverage market is segmented on the product type, distribution channel, and geography.
• Halal Food Market, 2019-2029
• Halal Beverage Market, 2019-2029
• Convenience Stores Market, 2019-2029
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Market, 2019-2029
• Online Channel Market, 2019-2029
• Other Distribution Channel Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Key players focus on strategic partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations to expand their geographical footprint and customer base.
• The companies are developing and expanding their halal certified product lines to meet the growing demands of the market and to provide options to the customers.
Major Market Players:
OneWorld Foods, American Halal Company, Inc., Nestlé, Guenther Bakeries UK Ltd, Royal Unibrew A/S, Nema Food Company, Coco Cola, Cleone Foods Ltd., Al Islami Foods, BRF S.A., Kellogg’s, Glanbia Cheese Ltd., QL Foods Sdn. Bhd., Beijing Shunxin Agriculture Co., Ltd., Namet Gıda San. ve Tic. Inc., Midamar Corporation, Saffron Road, Cargill, Unilever, Allanasons, Carrefour, Crescent Foods, Kawan Food Berhad, Haoyue Group, and PepsiCo.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com