Industries > Construction > Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market Report 2019-2029
Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Resin (MS Polymer Hybrid, Epoxy-Polyurethane, Epoxy-Cyanoacrylate, Others), by Application (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Industrial Assembly, Others), by region and analysis of leading companies operating in this industry.
– Growing Demand for Hybrid Resins in Manufacturing Adhesives & Sealants
– Unavailability of New Polymeric Materials
– Environmental Regulations in North America and Europe
– Rising demand from automotive industry
– Growth in the building & construction industry
– Lack of Acceptance From End Users
– Increasing raw material prices
– Growing Demand for Sustainable Adhesives & Sealants
– Limited Market Opportunities in Developed Countries
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market is segmented on the Resin, Application, and Regional basis.
– MS Polymer Hybrid
– Automotive & Transportation
– Building & Construction
– Industrial Assembly
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
– North America
– Acquisitions and new products introduction are the key strategies adopted by the major players operating in global hybrid adhesives & sealants market. For instance, in 2017-2018, Bostik acquired Den Braven in 2016 in order to enhance its hybrid adhesives & sealants business and strengthen their distribution network.
– In September 2014, Henkel Corporation launched its first hybrid adhesive product. Later in May 2017, the company added two new products to its product portfolio on account of increasing competition in the adhesives industry.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com