Industries > Food and Drink > Global Processed Meat Market Report 2019-2029
Global Processed Meat Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Meat Type (Processed Beef, Processed Mutton, and Processed Chicken), Processing Type (Chilled, Frozen and Canned/Preserved), Product Type (Cured and Uncured), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Local Retail Stores, Specialty Stores, Online and Fast-Food Restaurants), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Processed meat refers to any meat preserved by smoking, curing or salting, or with the addition of chemical preservatives.
• Processing of meat helps to improve its quality, shelf life, and taste, and add texture to its original composition.
• The processed meat can be any meat, ranging from red meat, white meat, poultry, swine, cattle, or sea animal meat.
Market Overview and Trends
• The processed meat products are widely accepted and popular among the working class of the society.
• The demand for processed meat has increased owing to the continuous dominance of meat-based culture in many countries.
• Processing of meat allows its freshness to be locked and hence provide durability to the product.
• Various distribution channels are involved in the distribution of processed meat products.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Rapid urbanization has led to the dietary shift of consumers towards animal protein in developing nations, which is anticipated to propel market growth.
• The rise in demand for frozen & processed meat products is expected to drive the market growth.
• The increase in demand of fast food products further propels the market growth.
• The introduction of diverse products owing to the innovation in meat processing technologies targets the bigger consumer base, thereby driving the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The rising incidences of disease outbreak in livestock is expected to affect the market growth negatively.
• The adoption rate of processed meat is affected due to the rise in the obesity level due to high intake of processed food.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Processed Meat Market is segmented on the meat type, processing type, product type, distribution channel, and geography.
• Processed Beef Market, 2019-2029
• Processed Mutton Market, 2019-2029
• Processed Chicken Market, 2019-2029
• Other Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Chilled Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Frozen Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Canned/Preserved Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Other Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Cured Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Uncured Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Market, 2019-2029
• Local Retail Stores Market, 2019-2029
• Specialty Stores Market, 2019-2029
• Online Market, 2019-2029
• Fast-Food Restaurants Market, 2019-2029
• Other Distribution Channels Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Business expansion through set up new plants and increase in the production capacity are the major focus of the players in the processed meat market.
• Multinational players are involved in the M&A activity, where they acquire small and mid-size players for their inorganic growth.
Major Market Players:
Tyson Foods, Advance Food Company, Cargill Inc., Marfrig, Perdue Farms, Smithfield Foods, Inc., OSI Group, NH Foods Ltd., Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation, Hormel Foods Corporation, Keystone Foods, Cherkizovo Group, BRF S.A., Sanderson Farms, Inc., National Beef Packing Company, LLC, Foster Farms, JBS S.A., Koch Foods, Sysco Corporation, AdvancePierre Foods, Inc., Flanders Provision Company, LLC, Danish Crown AmbA, Moran’s Premium Foods, Harim Co Ltd., and WH Group
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org