Industries > Food and Drink > Global Meat Processing Equipment Market Report 2019-2029
Global Meat Processing Equipment Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Equipment Type (Cutting Equipment, Blending Equipment, Tenderizing Equipment, Filling Equipment, Dicing Equipment, Grinding Equipment, Smoking Equipment and Massaging Equipment), Meat Type (Processed Beef, Processed Pork and Processed Mutton), Product Type (Fresh Processed Meat, Raw Meat, Precooked Meat, Raw Fermented Sausages, Cured Meat and Dried Meat), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Meat processing equipment are used to handle, prepare, cook, store, and package meat and meat products.
• This process helps to increase the palatability, consumability, and digestibility and extends the shelf life of food.
• The meat processing cycle can be broken into several stages, characterized by a specific function and during which individual unit operation is performed.
• The meat processing technologies include cutting/chopping/comminuting, mixing/tumbling, salting/curing, utilization of spices/non-meat additives, stuffing/filling into casing or other containers, fermentation and drying, heat treatment, and smoking.
Market Overview and Trends
• The rise in adoption of fully automated technology and inbuilt sensor systems is likely to fuel the expansion of the meat processing equipment market in the upcoming years.
• Moreover, the innovation in rising efficiency of machine in terms of speed is expected to create opportunities for the manufacturers of global meat processing equipment market in the coming years.
• The continuous dominance of meat-based culture in many countries enhances the demand for meat processing equipment.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The dietary shift of consumers towards animal protein in developing nations is anticipated to propel market growth.
• The rise in demand for packaged foods & processed meat products and increase in demand for food safety drive the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Industry growth is likely to be limited by factors such as rising incidences of disease outbreak in livestock, coupled with rising consumer awareness regarding harmful effects of consumption of red meat.
• In addition, the high price of the meat processing equipment might limit the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The meat processing equipment market is segmented on the equipment type, meat type, product type, and geography.
• Cutting Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Blending Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Tenderising Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Filling Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Dicing Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Grinding Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Smoking Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Massaging Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Other Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Processed Beef Market, 2019-2029
• Processed Pork Market, 2019-2029
• Processed Mutton Market, 2019-2029
• Other Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Fresh Processed Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Precooked Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Raw Fermented Sausages Market, 2019-2029
• Cured Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Dried Meat Market, 2019-2029
• Other Meat Type Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• The key players in the meat processing equipment market are focusing towards intelligent technology and automation.
• The threat of new entrants in the market is low owing to presence of large number of equipment manufacturers and high exit costs in the industry.
• The manufacturers in the U.S. opt for mergers in order to capture a larger market share. This consolidation is driven by shift in consumer demand and efforts to trim costs.
Major Market Players:
Marel, Equipamientos Cárnicos, S.L. (MAINCA), Crown National, Jarvis Industries Canada Ltd., MAJAtronic GmbH, Bettcher Industries, Inc., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Mepaco, GEA Group AG, Key Technology Inc., The Middleby Corporation, Millard Manufacturing Corporation, Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA Ltd), Marlen International, RND Automation Private Limited, Manitowoc, Heat and Control, Inc., JBT Corporate, Seegrid Corporation, Standex International Corporation, Minerva Omega Group, INDUSTRIAS GASER SL, Precision Process, Gee Gee (Foods & Packaging) Co. Pvt. Ltd., and BIRO Manufacturing Company
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com