Global Biomarkers Market Forecast to 2029
Consumables, Services, Software, Biomarker Discovery, Biomarker Diagnostics, Biomarker Services, Safety Biomarkers, Efficacy Biomarkers, Validation Biomarkers, Genomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, CNS Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases
The global biomarkers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2018, the largest sector of the market was biomarker discovery, which encompasses revenues for instruments and reagents, as well as the other costs associated with in-house biomarker research and development. This sector accounted for 48% of the global biomarkers market sector.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 170-page report you will receive 104 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 170-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biomarkers market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biomarkers Market forecasts to 2029
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Product:
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Sector:
• Biomarker Services
• Biomarker Diagnostics
• Biomarker Discovery
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Type:
• Safety Biomarkers
• Efficacy Biomarkers
• Validation Biomarkers
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Discipline:
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Therapeutic Indication:
• Cardiovascular Diseases
• Autoimmune Diseases
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: US, Canada
• Europe: Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of APAC
• Middle East & Africa: South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East & Africa
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the biomarkers market. It includes a SWOT and STEP Analysis.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the biomarkers industry. These companies are biomarker service providers, biomarker technology providers and biomarker diagnostic developers:
• AB SCIEX
• Axela Inc
• Caprion Proteomics
• Charles River Laboratories
• Critical Diagnostics
• Genomic Health
• ICON plc
• Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
• MDxHealth (formerly OncoMethylome)
• Myriad Genetics
• Oxford Gene Technology (OGT)
• Pacific Biomarkers
• Proteome Sciences
• Quest Diagnostics
• Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Worldwide Clinical Trials (WWC)
• WuXi PharmaTec
• Our study also discusses activities of the big pharmaceutical companies that are investing in biomarkers development through, for example, collaborations with CROs:
• Roche Diagnostics
• Ventana Medical Systems
• Merck & Co.
• Abbott Laboratories
• Key questions answered by this report:
• How is the biomarkers market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the biomarker market dynamics?
• Which trends and developments will prevail?
• How will the market shares of the regional markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global biomarkers market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Biomarkers Market Forecast: Consumables, Services, Software, Biomarker Discovery, Biomarker Diagnostics, Biomarker Services, Safety Biomarkers, Efficacy Biomarkers, Validation Biomarkers, Genomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, CNS Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org