Blood Testing Market Report 2019-2029
By Test Type (Glucose, Lipid, BUN, A1C, CRP, Vitamin D, ALT, AST, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), by Region and Segment Reports
Blood testing devices are the one used for assessing health indicators like total cholesterol, high density low cholesterol, and blood glucose and ketone levels in various healthcare settings. This is especially important with respect to increased incidence of diabetes and coronary artery disease which require periodic monitoring of blood glucose, cholesterol and ketone levels.
Self-monitoring devices are also blood testing devices which allows examination of various parameters like cholesterol, gases, electrolyte, ESR, FBC (full blood count), coagulation test, WBC and platelets counts with one drop of blood.
Market Overview and Trends
Increase in lifestyle disease like diabetes, coronary artery disease, besides higher incidence of cancer has led to great demand for blood testing devices for detection, monitoring various biomarkers. Blood testing devices provides reading about neutrophils, lymphocyte, platelets, morphology and cell activation the result of which can be viewed by patients in matters of second. Constant improvement in technology has allowed development of physical testing methodologies over the traditional chemical ones.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increased need for identification of infectious agents, cardiovascular diseases, cancer biomarkers, drug abuse, and women’s health issues
• Lab diagnostics which relies on diagnostic tests to initiate the treatment of any disease
• Technological advancement which allows for precision, ease of access and patient compliance
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High cost of sensors and their regular maintenance
• The pricking of finger for access to blood can lead to infections HIV, Hepatitis A and B, if not handled judiciously
• The blood testing kit can be unreliable, or some time provides false result
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The blood testing market is segmented on the product & service types, geography.
Product & Service Types Covered:
• Global blood testing revenue share, by type, 2019 – 2029
• Glucose testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Lipid panel testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Direct LDL testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Prostate specific antigen testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) testing market, 2019 – 2029
• A1C testing market, 2019 – 2029
• High sensitivity CRP testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Vitamin D testing market, 2019 – 2029
• ALT testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Thyroid stimulating hormone testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Creatinine testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Serum nicotine/cotinine testing market, 2019 – 2029
• AST testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Cortisol testing market, 2019 – 2029
• Testosterone testing market, 2019 – 2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
Major Market Players:
Abbott Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Roche Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics, Biomerica, Inc, Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG), Trinity Biotech PLC, Alere Inc, Beckman Coulter (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Becton, Dickinson and Company and others
Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the current size of the total global Blood Testing market?
• How much will this market be worth from 2018 to 2029?
• How is the Blood Testing market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Blood Testing market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Blood Testing market currently and how will these change to 2029?
• What are the main submarkets and how much revenue will each Blood Testing market submarket account for over the next 10 years to 2029 and why?
• How will the market shares for each Blood Testing market submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry evolve to 2029?
• What are the largest national markets for Blood Testing market? What is the current status and how will it develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2019-2029?
• Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
• What are the main trends that will affect the Blood Testing market between 2018 and 2029?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Blood Testing market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Blood Testing Market 2019-2029: By Test Type (Glucose, Lipid, BUN, A1C, CRP, Vitamin D, ALT, AST, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), By Region, And Segment Forecasts
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org