26 November 2020
Plasma Therapy Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Source (Autologous, Allogenic, Other Sources), by Application (Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Dental, Cardiac Muscle Injury, Nerve Injury, Other Applications), by Type (Pure PRP, Leucocyte-rich PRP, Pure Platelet-rich Fibrin (PRF), Leukocyte-rich Fibrin (L-PRF)), by End-user (Hospitals, Clinics & Care Centres, Research Institutes, Other End-user) and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Plasma Therapy Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global plasma therapy market is estimated to be valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031. The objective is to quantify the market for blood plasma products, both the overall market as well as all the possible market segments. The market is forecasted for the next ten years based on market growth within each segment of the blood plasma products. The report study aims to explore the market drivers, restraints and also market opportunities facing blood plasma product stakeholders in different geographic areas. Also, it identifies trends, gaps, and opportunities in each micro market segment. Finally, this report identifies the major stakeholders, product portfolios, and recent developments in order to draw a competitive landscape for players in this market.
How Increased Demand for Immunoglobulins in Therapeutic Treatments is Driving the Market?
Immunoglobulins are purified and sterile products derived from blood plasma. Blood plasma market is driven by widespread acceptance of immunoglobulin-based therapies and increasing demand for subcutaneous immunoglobulin. Immunoglobulins are one of the essential components of blood plasma that contribute to the body's protection. In order to keep the immune system efficient, immunoglobulins are more commonly known as antibodies. The increase in the use of immunoglobulins in blood plasma therapy in recent years and its potential to treat various chronic illnesses can be attributed.
Is High Costs Associated with Blood Plasma Therapies Hampering the Growth?
Several emerging blood plasma therapies are widely accepted for therapeutic treatments, but their integration is expensive. For instance, the use of fresh frozen plasma (FFP) has witnessed considerable growth in recent years but has increased healthcare expenditures. FFP therapy is common in the clinical settings of U.S., but the clinical efficacy of this treatment method is a major concern. A 2019 research study performed on the cost effectiveness of FFP in therapeutic treatments indicated that the total cost per unit of fresh frozen plasma was $420, and the cost of an FFP transfusion for a single patient was $1,678. Additionally, the cost of the waste products generated during this process was 89.8% of the total cost of FFP transfusions
Leading Players in the Market
Grifols International S.A
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc.,
Nuo Therapeutics, Inc.,
Buy this report to find answers for below questions and how can help you to stay updated
• A SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the global plasma therapy market
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global human plasma therapy market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall plasma therapy market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall human plasma therapy market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world plasma therapy?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading plasma therapy? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent human plasma therapy currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world plasma therapy market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global plasma therapy market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• How will the market shares for each checkpoint inhibitor anti-cancer treatment submarket develop from 2021 to 2031?
• Which therapies can succeed and what revenues could they generate to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global market for dermatological drugs is ascending and has made significant gains in skin treatments. The players in the dermatological drugs market are striving to tap the opportunities that this market offers.
18 January 2021
The study covers detailed and insightful chapters on market overview, market segments, new developments, competitive landscape, strategic recommendations, key company analysis, market opportunities, pricing analysis, gap analysis, porter’s 5 forces model, company profiling, geographical analysis, and analytical overview of the market. Increasing health concerns among population and growing incidences of fungal & bacterial infection are some of the factors driving the growth of Antigen Skin Test market.
12 January 2021
Fierce competition, stringent regulations, diminishing research and development, shrinking margins, strong price pressures and patent cliffs encompass today’s drug industry. It is a well-known fact that future of the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry depends on innovation, and innovation comes from collaborations or partnerships.
11 January 2021
The study covers detailed and insightful chapters on market overview, market segments, new developments, competitive landscape, strategic recommendations, key company analysis, market opportunities, pricing analysis, gap analysis, porter’s 5 forces model, company profiling, geographical analysis, and analytical overview of the market.