05 August 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Report 2020-2030: Forecasts by Category (Electronic Support (ES), Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP)), by Platform (Air, Ground, Naval, Other), Including Products (Jammers, Integrated Suits, Radar Warning Receivers, Directed Energy, Direction Finders, DIRCM, Airborne Decoys, Antennas), Covering Portable Systems (Radio Frequency Jammers, RCIED Jammers, Vehicle Self Protection System, Direction Finding System, COMINT & ELINT System, EW System) PLUS Profiles of Electronic Warfare Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis.
• Growing Focus of Defence Authorities on Armed Force Modernization
• Rising Transnational Disputes and Regional Instability Worldwide
• Rising Defence Budget Across the Globe
• Integration of Electronic Warfare Solutions on Unmanned Platforms
• Procurement of Conventional Warfare Systems
• High Initial Cost of Deployment
• In April 2020, BAE Systems plc received a contract from the Naval Air Systems to provide multifunction electronic warfare (EW) systems for F-35 fighter-bomber combat jets of the U.S. Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and allied foreign military forces. It’s AN/ASQ-239, an EW avionics, allows evasion, engagement, countermeasure, and jamming options; and provides radar protection to the F-35 pilot.
• In May 2020, The Boeing Company received a modification contract for the production and delivery of 10 P-8A Poseidon A-kits, eight mechanism units, and 10 turret deployment units in support of Lot 10 P-8A production aircraft. Through this contract, the company is anticipated to improve the capabilities of electronic systems such as avionics equipped in the aircraft.
Market Segmentation 2020-2030
The Electronic Warfare Market is segmented on the Category, Product Type, Portable Systems, Platform, and Regional basis.
• Electronic Support
• Electronic Protection
• Electronic Attack
• Integrated Suits
• Radar Warning Receivers
• Directed Energy
• Direction Finders
• DIRCM Submarket
• Airborne Decoys Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Antennas Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Others Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Radio Frequency Jammers
• RCIED Jammers
• Vehicle Self Protection System
• Direction Finding System
• COMINT & ELINT System
• EW System
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore future opportunities:
• North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
• Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
Companies covered in the report include:
• BAE Systems plc
• The Boeing Company
• Cobham plc
• Cohort plc
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• Leonardo-Finmeccanica S.p.A.
• Harris Corporation
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
With increased overhaul and upgrade of aircrafts, special mission aircraft becomes increasingly more important due to the increase in special mission carried out throughout the world.
18 January 2021
The innovation in CIP market is driven by the development, upgradation, and integration of modem technology in Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), video surveillance, biometric systems, communication systems, and the cyber security solutions.
07 January 2021
Where is the Military IFF (Identification, Friend or Foe) market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities, and business prospects there.
11 December 2020
Night Vision Technologies Market is driven by the increasing adoption of this technologies in surveillance, navigation and wildlife observation. Additionally, Companies are developing new night vision products using artificial intelligence to enhance its features.