05 August 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Report 2020-2030: Forecasts by Category (Electronic Support (ES), Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP)), by Platform (Air, Ground, Naval, Other), Including Products (Jammers, Integrated Suits, Radar Warning Receivers, Directed Energy, Direction Finders, DIRCM, Airborne Decoys, Antennas), Covering Portable Systems (Radio Frequency Jammers, RCIED Jammers, Vehicle Self Protection System, Direction Finding System, COMINT & ELINT System, EW System) PLUS Profiles of Electronic Warfare Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis.
• Growing Focus of Defence Authorities on Armed Force Modernization
• Rising Transnational Disputes and Regional Instability Worldwide
• Rising Defence Budget Across the Globe
• Integration of Electronic Warfare Solutions on Unmanned Platforms
• Procurement of Conventional Warfare Systems
• High Initial Cost of Deployment
• In April 2020, BAE Systems plc received a contract from the Naval Air Systems to provide multifunction electronic warfare (EW) systems for F-35 fighter-bomber combat jets of the U.S. Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and allied foreign military forces. It’s AN/ASQ-239, an EW avionics, allows evasion, engagement, countermeasure, and jamming options; and provides radar protection to the F-35 pilot.
• In May 2020, The Boeing Company received a modification contract for the production and delivery of 10 P-8A Poseidon A-kits, eight mechanism units, and 10 turret deployment units in support of Lot 10 P-8A production aircraft. Through this contract, the company is anticipated to improve the capabilities of electronic systems such as avionics equipped in the aircraft.
Market Segmentation 2020-2030
The Electronic Warfare Market is segmented on the Category, Product Type, Portable Systems, Platform, and Regional basis.
• Electronic Support
• Electronic Protection
• Electronic Attack
• Integrated Suits
• Radar Warning Receivers
• Directed Energy
• Direction Finders
• DIRCM Submarket
• Airborne Decoys Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Antennas Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Others Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Radio Frequency Jammers
• RCIED Jammers
• Vehicle Self Protection System
• Direction Finding System
• COMINT & ELINT System
• EW System
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore future opportunities:
• North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
• Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
Companies covered in the report include:
• BAE Systems plc
• The Boeing Company
• Cobham plc
• Cohort plc
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• Leonardo-Finmeccanica S.p.A.
• Harris Corporation
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global refuelling aircraft market was valued at US$14,987 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
23 May 2022
The global military airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance (ISR) technologies market was valued at US$19,321 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
11 May 2022
The military electro-optical and infrared systems market is seeing increased demand from airborne platforms, which has resulted in continued investment in the airborne electro-optical and infrared systems sector.
04 April 2022
The Global Small Arms Market is driven by the nature of warfare has shifted, new weapons have been developed, transnational disputes and regional instability are on the rise across the globe, rising participation in shooting and hunting sports.