Visiongain Publishes Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Report 2021-2031
25 May 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Type (Miscible EOR, Immiscible EOR), by CO2 Source (Natural CO2 Deposits, Carbon Capture, & Storage, Industrial CO2, Other), by Equipment (Drilling Equipment, Production Well, Injection Well Equipment, Lease Equipment, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading CO2 EOR Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global CO2 enhanced oil recovery market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global CO2 enhanced oil recovery market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world CO2 enhanced oil recovery?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world CO2 enhanced oil recovery market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Environmental Advantages and Possibilities for CO2 Use
CO2 EOR is almost too good to be true in terms of energy protection advantages, but it is even better because of its many environmental benefits. CO2 EOR produces CO2 emissions that would otherwise be emitted into the atmosphere by using very little new ground. Although CO2 EOR isn't a replacement for new exploration if we want to reap the full benefits of producing domestic energy, it can significantly increase our supply by boosting production from existing oil fields.
Discover sales predictions for the global CO2 enhanced oil recovery market and submarkets
Over the last few years, CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery has gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and growth in understanding of the CO2 capture, storage, transportation and applications in EOR. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 4 segmentations of the CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery market, with forecasts for CAPEX, OPEX, Production, 4 Co2 Sources, 5 Equipment, 2 EOR Types, each forecasted at a global and regional level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• BP plc
• Total SE
• China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
• Royal Dutch Shell
• Chevron Corporation (Chevron)
• Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.-Petrobras
• NK Lukoil PAO
• Cenovus Energy Inc
• Equinor ASA (formerly Statoil ASA)
• Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
• Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
• Occidental Petroleum Corp.
• Chesapeake Energy
• China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
• Halliburton Company
• Schlumberger N.V.
• Kinder Morgan, Inc.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Lithium-Ion Battery Market Report 2023-2033
The global Lithium-Ion Battery market was valued at US$108.0 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
19 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Grid Scale Stationary Battery Storage Market Report 2023-2033
The global Grid Scale Stationary Battery Storage market was valued at US$2,628 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.0% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
21 April 2023
Visiongain Publishes Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Market Report 2023-2033
The global Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) market was valued at US$275 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
14 April 2023
Visiongain Publishes Lead Acid Battery Market Report 2023-2033
The global Lead Acid Battery market was valued at US$52.2 million in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.24% during the forecast period 2023-2033.