23 August 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Bio-LPG Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Raw Material (Bio-oil, Cellulosic Organic Waste, Others (Wet Waste, Sugar, etc.)), by End-user (Residential, Chemical & Petrochemical, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Bio-LPG Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Bio LPG Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the Global Bio LPG market was valued at US$xx million in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx million in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx million in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide bio-LPG market will reach US$xx million in 2031.
Increasing Investments R&D Activities in Advanced Chemical Processes to Boost Growth
The present bio-LPG creation is insignificant in rate terms, however whenever progressed substance measures are marketed to handle cellulosic and blended waste feedstocks, and if bio-oil hydrotreating is augmented, enough ++bio-LPG could be delivered in 2025 to conceal to 33% of worldwide LPG creation
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Bio LPG Market
The demand for bio-LPG depends upon the collection and segregation of waste as well as developments in processing technologies. Due to COVID-19, pandemic, R&D activities/pilot/demonstration projects pertaining to recovery of bio-LPG from cellulosic waste became flat owing to bottlenecks related to raw material/equipment's followed by fundings.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global bio-LPG market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall bio-LPG market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall bio-LPG market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world bio-LPG?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent bio-LPG projects currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world bio-LPG market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global bio-LPG market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in terms of investments?
Discover sales predictions for the global bio-LPG market and submarkets.
Along with revenue & volume prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the bio-LPG market, with forecasts for 3 Recovery Source, 2 Type, 8 Application each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Neste Oil
• SHV Energy
• Preem AB
• Global Bioenergies
• Irving Oil
• Diamond Green Diesel
• Renewable Energy Group
• Total SE
• Calor Gas Ltd.
• Indian Oil Corporation
• World Energy
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
In many key markets, the fundamental principles for LNG growth – such as falling domestic supply and increased need for energy – remain intact. In the meanwhile, cheap prices allow for extra penetration of LNG.
15 September 2021
The proliferation of the internet and smartphones around the world, as well as increased focus on medical device R&D and adoption of advanced healthcare technologies, as well as rising expenditure on healthcare infrastructure development, particularly in developing economies, are all contributing to the growth of the wearable devices market.
14 September 2021
Although the main growth sector in the electric vehicles is lithium batteries in a number of vital medical device, including the ventilators critical to this epidemic (EVs).
07 September 2021
CAES provides a wide range of advantages for energy storage in a wide range of applications. Energy savings, increased air quality, improved pressure stability, lower maintenance costs, and longer compressor service life are among the five core benefits of CAES.