18 March 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Antisense Oligonucleotide (ASO) Therapeutics Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Therapeutic Area (Genetic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Oncological Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Ophthalmic Disorders, Other Therapeutic Areas), by Route of Administration (Pulmonary Delivery, Intravenous Injections, Intradermal Injections, Intraperitoneal Injections, Topical Delivery, Other Delivery Methods), by Type (Ribozyme, DNAzyme, Anti-Gene, Other Type) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading ASO Therapeutics Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
What is holding you back in the Antisense Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Business?
Antisense Oligonucleotide Therapeutics has great potential to target specific genes of interest in the context of precision medicine. Optimization of enhanced delivery, specificity, affinity, and nuclease resistance with reduced toxicity is underway in different disease context. This report gives a complete overview of antisense therapy and highlights its potential.
Discover sales predictions for the global antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market and submarkets
Over the last few years, the antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics has gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and growth in understanding of the oligonucleotide therapeutics that inhabit the human body. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 5 segmentations of the antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market, with forecasts for 5 Therapeutic Area, 6 Route of Administration, 4 Types, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Leading Players in the Market
• Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
• Biogen Inc.
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Antisense Therapeutics Limited (ANP)
• Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
• Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
• GlaxoSmithKline PLC
• Geron Corporation (Geron)
Buy this report to find answers for below questions and how can help you to stay updated
• A SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the global antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The biologics market is estimated at US$447 billion in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period 2024-2034.
20 November 2023
The global mRNA Vaccines market is estimated at US$11,773.3 million in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
08 November 2023
The global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications market is estimated at US$10,059.6 million in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
06 November 2023
The global Neurology Clinical Trials market is valued at US$9,609.2 million in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2023-2033.