05 September 2019
Visiongain has launched a new packaging report: Whiskey Market Report 2019-2029 Forecasts by Product Type (Malt Whisky, Wheat Whisky, Rye Whisky, Corn Whisky, Blended Whisky, and Others), by Origin ( U.S., Canadian, Irish, Japanese and others) by Quality Type (Premium, High End, Super Premium) PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global Whiskey Market is anticipated to experience moderate growth over the forecast period. Growth in the Whiskey market is primarily driven by increasing disposable income, changing lifestyle and consumer preferences. By Quality, Super Premium whiskey is projected to expand with the highest CAGR over 2019-2029 in developing region. Factors contributing to its growth includes innovation and premiumization, modernized alcohol laws expanding consumer access and choice, hospitality tax restraints, growth of “cocktail culture”, and a focus on “craft” products throughout developed regions. Some of the recent market activities in the global Whiskey market are –
- Pernod Ricard announced an agreement with Rabbit Hole to bolster its brand position and amplify its presence as a new voice in American Whiskey
- Log Still Distilling LLC announced the investment of US$ 12 Mn into a new bourbon and rye whiskey operation
- Ann Arbor Distilling Co announced its new Fox River Michigan Whiskey
- Four Gate Whiskey Company Unveils Sherry/Rum Cask Finished Bourbon
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. announced the authorization of Redneck Riviera Whiskey 1.75 liter (half-gallon) bottles nationwide across Walmart stores
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey Partners with Infinium Spirits for Nationwide Distribution
- Jack Daniel’s has unveiled the second instalment in their Legacy Edition series
Major companies operating in the global Whiskey market are Accolade Wines
Alko, Allagash Brewing, Allied Blenders, Arkell’s Brewery, Anchor Brewing, Asahi Breweries, Bass Brewery, Bacardi Ltd, Beijing Red, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Diageo, Forman Whiskey, Red Brick, and Johnnie Walker.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global Vertical Farming market was valued at US$5.4 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 July 2023
The global industrial enzymes market was valued at US$6.42 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
06 June 2023
The global Agricultural Robots market was valued at US$12.8 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.3% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 May 2023
The global Vegetable Oil market was valued at US$323.18 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.