08 July 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Telehealth Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Type (Teleradiology, Teledermatology, Telepsychiatry, Telepathology, Remote Patient Monitoring, Other), by Component (Service, Software, Hardware), by Mode of Delivery (Web/Cloud-Based Delivery Mode, On-Premise Delivery Mode), by End User (Healthcare Provider, Payers, Patients, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Telehealth Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Telehealth Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the Global Telehealth market was valued at US$xx billion in 2021. The global market is expected to reach US$xx billion in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx billion in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide Telehealth market will reach US$xx billion in 2031.
Exponential Growth of Healthcare Technology to Fuel Telehealth Market Growth Through 2031
An increase in the prevalence of chronic disease coupled with increased integration of machine learning and artificial intelligence are two main reasons that are expected to boost the global telehealth market's growth in the coming years. Furthermore, rising investment to develop telemedicine products, as well as change in stringent government regulation, are expected to propel the global telehealth market forward in the coming years. The increasing number of prospects from developing economies is expected to boost the total market's growth in the near future.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Telehealth Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive influence on the global market for telehealth. A rise in demand for telehealth to avoid the spread of the infection by physical contact, stringent border controls, and country-wide lockdowns. Telehealth has supported hospitals and healthcare centres from overcrowding, healthcare workers treated many COVID positive through telemedicine. To date self-isolated or home-isolated patients with mild cases who require distance monitoring and treatment, follow-ups of patients after discharge are using telehealth.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global Telehealth market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall Telehealth market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall Telehealth market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for global Telehealth?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent Telehealth currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world Telehealth market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global Telehealth market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Discover sales predictions for the global Telehealth market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the Telehealth market, with forecasts for 4 Types, 2 Disease Type, 4 Distribution Channel each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Cerner Corporation
• Teladoc Health, Inc.
• American Well
• SHL Telemedicine Ltd
• Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
• Doctor On Demand, Inc.
• MDLIVE Inc.
• Telespecialists Llc
• AxS Health, Inc.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global single cell analysis market was valued at US$3,255.0 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
26 May 2022
The number of people who are blind or have poor vision is expected to rise considerably in the coming years. The growing elderly population is one of the key drivers of the Ophthalmic Devices Market’s upward trend.
19 April 2022
The growing global health system has made significant contributions to protecting and promoting human health. However, long-standing, developing, and reemerging infectious disease risks continue to plague the planet
13 April 2022
The major driving factor contributing towards the growth of pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market are increase in investments in pharmaceutical R&D, rise in number of patent expiry, rising demand of generic drugs, and investment in advanced manufacturing technologies. However, use of serialization can thwart the market growth.