11 May 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Single-Use Bioreactors Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Capacity (Up to 10L, 11–100L, 101–500L, 501–1500L, Above 1500L), by Components (Media Bags (2D/3D), Single-Use Vessels, Tubing and Connectors, Filtration Assemblies), by Molecule Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Gene-Modified Cells, Stem Cells, Recombinant Proteins, Other), by SUB Type (Stirred-Tank SUBs, Wave-Induced SUBs, Bubble-Column SUBs), End-user, (Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs), Academic & Research Institutes, Other), by Application (Research and Development (R&D), Process Development, Bioproduction, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading SUB Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Is Strong Product Portfolio a Key to Success in the Global Market?
Single-use technology-based products are offered by various companies such as Advanced Scientific Inc., a subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., AdvantaPure Inc., Applikon Biotechnology B.V., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Meissner Filtration Products Inc., Synthecon Inc. and others. With this strong portfolio of single-use technology-based products, opportunities in the market are increasing. Companies are currently realizing substantial revenue from the single-use technology segment. A strong portfolio in the single-use technology is due to the shift in drug manufacturing from conventional cleaning and sterilizing cycles to single-use technology. Additionally, the low manufacturing cost of single-use technology due to less required material and labour further propels demand. Strong product portfolio in the market is one of the major factors accelerating the growth of the market as availability of variants in the single-use systems allows targeted users more options.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
As per Visiongain analysis, global single-use bioreactors market is estimated to be valued at US$3.46 billion in 2021. The market is projected to reach at a market value of US$5.17 billion by 2031. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Why You Should Buy Visiongain Report only?
The report study aims to explore the market drivers, restraints and also market opportunities facing single-use bioreactors product stakeholders in different geographic areas. Also, it identifies trends, gaps, and opportunities in each micro market segment. Finally, this report identifies the major stakeholders, product portfolios, and recent developments in order to draw a competitive landscape for players in this market.
Companies Profiled in the Report
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech Sa. Ltd
- Danaher Corporation Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Gentinge AB Ltd.
- Merck Kgaa (Merck Millipore) Pvt.Ltd.
- PBS Biotech Pvt.Ltd.
- Distek, Inc
- G&G Technologies, Inc.
- Satake Chemical Equipment Mfg., Ltd.
- Celltainer Biotech Bv Pvt.Ltd.
- Phraj Hipurity Systems Limited (PHS)
- Shanghai Bailun Bioengineering Co., Ltd
- Bio-Age Equipment & Service Pvt.Ltd
- Electrolab Biotech Pvt.Ltd
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- What is the current size of the overall global microbiome therapeutics market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall single-use bioreactors market over the next ten years?
- What are the main segments within the overall single-use bioreactors market?
- How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
- How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
- What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest national markets for the world single-use bioreactors?
- What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
- What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
- How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
- How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
- What are the leading single-use bioreactors? What are their revenues and latest developments?
- What are some of the most prominent human single-use bioreactors currently in development?
- What are the main trends that will affect the world single-use bioreactors market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
- How will the global single-use bioreactors market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
- Which drugs can succeed and what revenues could they generate to 2031?
- What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
- How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
- How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The desire for various types of medications to assist combat a growing number of chronic diseases & lifestyle-related ailments is fuelling the overall deep freeze packaging logistics market demand.
14 January 2022
With COVID-19 pandemic, the prefilled syringes business has witnessed a significant growth. Since the outbreak of the pandemic, global market players involved in the development of the prefilled syringes market across the globe have increased their investment in raw materials and resources owing to the rise in demand for home based healthcare services.
11 January 2022
To promote their organic revenue growth and market presence, the top companies are pursuing different strategic initiatives such as OEM collaborations and new product development with better technological intricacy.
05 January 2022
Contract manufacturing outsourcing is gaining attraction owing to growing trend of outsourcing among pharmaceutical businesses.