Industries > Pharma > The Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027
The Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027
Revenue Prospects by Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neuroendocrinology, Neurology, Nephrology, Others) Radioisotope (Tc-99, F-18, I-131, Lu-177, Y-90, Ga-68, Ga-67, Rb-82, I-123, I-125, I-111, Others), Source (Cyclotrons, Nuclear Reactors), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cancer Research Institutes) and Geography
Radiopharmaceuticals – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Radiopharmaceutical market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 234-page report provides 193 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Biosimulation market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2027 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2027, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are forecasts for 6 Applications, 11 Radioisotopes, 2 Sources, and 4 end-users
Radiopharmaceuticals, by Application
Radiopharmaceuticals, by Radioisotope
• Tec 99
• Fluorine 18
• Lutetium 177
• Yttrium 90
• Gallium 68
• Gallium 67
• Rubidium 82
• Iodine 123
• Iodine 125
• Indium 111
Radiopharmaceuticals, by Source
• Nuclear Reactors
Radiopharmaceuticals, by End User
• Diagnostic Imaging Centres
• Ambulatory Surgical Centres
• Cancer Research Institutes
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 6 regional and 21 leading national markets:
• North America:
• The US
• Latin America:
• Rest of Latin America
• Western Europe:
• Nordic Countries
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe:
• Rest of Eastern Europe
• Australia & New Zealand
• ASEAN countries
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• South Africa
• North African countries
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and historical results for some of the leading companies in the radiopharmaceutical market, with a focus on the radiopharmaceutical segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for radiopharmaceutical will surpass $5bn in 2017, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2027. The increasing cost of drug development and increasing need for simulation software to reduce
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Biosimulation Market report helps you
In summary, our 234-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2027 for the Biosimulation market and 4 different segmentations, with forecasts for 6 Applications, 11 Radioisotopes, 2 Sources and 4 End Users – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2027 for 21 of the leading national markets – US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Nordic, Benelux, Poland, Russia, Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN, GCC, South Africa, Northern African Countries
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles and forecasts for 9 companies’ biosimulation segment revenues to 2027
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Biosimulation market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Get our report today The Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027: Revenue Prospects by Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neuroendocrinology, Neurology, Nephrology, Others) Radioisotope (Tc-99, F-18, I-131, Lu-177, Y-90, Ga-68, Ga-67, Rb-82, I-123, I-125, I-111, Others), Source (Cyclotrons, Nuclear Reactors), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cancer Research Institutes) and Geography. Avoid missing out – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6