Electroceuticals – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues Where is the Electroceutical market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead Our 149-page report provides 79 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Electroceutical market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2027 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects • In addition to revenue forecasting to 2027, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. • You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. • Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are forecasts for 2 Product Types and 8 Products.
Electroceutical Market Forecasts to 2027, By Product Type: • Implantable • Non-Invasive
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 3 regional and 12 leading national markets:
• Regions • North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Rest of World
• Countries • The US • Germany • France • The UK • Italy • Spain • Japan • China • India • Brazil • Russia • South Africa • Other Countries
The report also includes profiles and forecasts for some of the leading companies in the Electroceutical device market, with a focus on the Electroceutical device segment of these companies’ operations.
There will be growth in both established and in developing countries. Our analyses show that the developing markets, China and India in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2027. Developments worldwide in medical device regulation, especially in the US and Japan will influence the market.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth Overall world revenue for Electroceuticals will surpass $19bn in 2017, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2027. The increasing use of electroceuticals across many indications and increasing ageing population will increase sales to 2027.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Electroceutical Market report helps you In summary, our 149-page report provides you with the following knowledge: • Revenue forecasts to 2027 for the world Electroceutical market and 2 different segmentations, with 2 product categories and 8 product types – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues • Revenue forecasts to 2027 for 3 regional markets and 12 of the leading national markets – US, Brazil, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Russia, South Africa and Others. • Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market • Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Electroceutical device market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Get our report today The Global Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027: Revenue Prospects by Product Type (Implantable and Non-Invasive), Product (ICD, Cochlear Implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator, Vagus Nerve Stimulator, Sacral Nerve Stimulator, Cardiac Pacemaker, Deep Brain Stimulator, Retinal Implant) and Geography. Avoid missing out – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
1. Report Overview 1.1 Global Electroceutical Market Overview 1.2 Why You Should Read This Report 1.3 How This Report Delivers 1.4 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report 1.5 Who is This Report For? 1.6 Methodology 1.6.1 Primary Research 1.6.2 Secondary Research 1.6.3 Market Evaluation & Forecasting Methodology 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports 1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to the Global Electroceutical Market 2.1 Global Electroceutical Market Structure 2.2 Global Electroceutical Market Definition 2.3 Types of Electroceutical Devices 2.3.1 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators 2.3.2 Deep Brain Stimulators 2.3.3 Spinal Cord Stimulators 2.3.4 Cochlear Implants 2.3.5 Cardiac Pacemakers 2.3.6 Retinal Implant 2.3.7 Vagus Nerve Stimulator 2.3.8 Sacral Nerve Stimulator 2.4 Application of Electroceutical Devices
3. Global Electroceutical Market 2017-2027 3.1 Global Electroceutical Market: Market Overview 3.2 Categorisation of the Global Electroceutical Market 3.2.1 Implantable 188.8.131.52 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator 184.108.40.206 Cardiac Pacemaker 3.2.2 Non-Invasive 220.127.116.11 Electrocardiograph 18.104.22.168 MRI 3.3 The Global Electroceutical Market in 2016 3.4 Global Electroceutical Market: Market Forecast 2017-2027 3.5 Electroceuticals: Changing Market Shares by Segment 2017-2027
4. Global Electroceutical Market, By Product 4.1 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators 4.1.1 What is a Cardioverter Defibrillator? 4.1.2 How Does It Work? 4.1.3 Benefits of Placing Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators 4.1.4 Risk of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators 4.1.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators 4.2 Cochlear Implants 4.2.1 What is a Cochlear Implant? 4.2.2 How Does It Work? 4.2.3 Who gets Cochlear Implants? 4.2.4 Risk of Cochlear Implants 4.2.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Cochlear Implants 4.3 Spinal Cord Stimulators 4.3.1 What is a Spinal Cord Stimulator? 4.3.2 How Does it Work? 4.3.3 Benefit of Placing a Spinal Cord Stimulator 4.3.4 Risk of Placing Spinal Cord Stimulators 4.3.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Spinal Cord Stimulators 4.4 Cardiac Pacemakers 4.4.1 What is a Cardiac Pacemaker? 4.4.2 Working of a Cardiac Pacemaker 22.214.171.124 Demand Pacing 126.96.36.199 Rate-Responsive Pacing 4.4.3 Benefits of Placing Cardiac Pacemakers 4.4.4 Risks of Cardiac Pacemakers 4.4.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Cardiac Pacemakers 4.5 Deep Brain Stimulators 4.5.1 What is a Deep Brain Stimulator? 4.5.2 How Does It Work? 188.8.131.52 Awake Microelectrode-guided DBS 184.108.40.206 Asleep Interventional-MRI-Guided DBS 4.5.3 Benefits of Deep Brain Stimulators 4.5.4 Risks of Deep Brain Stimulators 4.5.5market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Deep Brain Stimulator 4.6 Sacral Nerve Stimulators 4.6.1 What is a Sacral Nerve Stimulator? 4.6.2 How Does It Work? 4.6.3 Benefits of Sacral Nerve Stimulator 4.6.4 Risks of Sacral Nerve Stimulator 4.6.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Sacral Nerve Stimulator 4.7 Vagus Nerve Stimulator 4.7.1 What is a Vagus Nerve Stimulator? 4.7.2 How Does It Work? 220.127.116.11 Direct Vagus Nerve Stimulation 4.7.3 Benefits of Vagus Nerve Stimulator 4.7.4 Risks of Vagus Nerve Stimulator 4.7.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Vagus Nerve Stimulator 4.8 Retinal Implants 4.8.1 What is Retinal Implant? 4.8.2 How Does It Work? 18.104.22.168 Epiretinal Implant 22.214.171.124 Subretinal Implant 4.8.3 Benefits of Retinal Implants 4.8.4 Risks of Retinal Implants 4.8.5 Market Share, Revenue and CAGR of Retinal Implant
5. Global Electroceutical Market, By Type of Device 5.1 Implantable Devices 5.1.1 Global Implantable Devices Forecast 2017-2027 5.2 Non-Invasive Devices 5.2.1 Global Non-Invasive Market Forecast 2017-2027
6. Global Electroceutical Market, By Region and Country 6.1 North America 6.2 Europe 6.3 Asia-Pacific 6.4 Rest of the World 6.5 Leading National Market Forecasts (2017-2027) 6.5.1 Electroceutical Market (United States) 126.96.36.199 US Electroceutical Market Forecast(2017-2027) 6.6 European Electroceutical Market (EU 5) 6.6.1 The German Electroceutical Market 188.8.131.52 The German Electroceutical Market Forecast (2017-2027) 6.6.2 The French Electroceutical Market 184.108.40.206 The French Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.6.3 United Kingdom Electroceutical Market 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.6.4 The Spanish Electroceutical Market 18.104.22.168 The Spanish Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.6.4 Italian Electroceutical Market 22.214.171.124 Italian Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.7 Japan Electroceutical Market Forecast (2017-2027) 6.8 BRICS Electroceutical Market Forecast (2017-2027) 6.8.1 Brazilian Electroceutical Market 126.96.36.199 Brazilian Electroceutical Market Forecast (2017-2027) 6.8.2 The Russian Federation Electroceutical Market 188.8.131.52 The Russian Federation Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.8.3 Indian Electroceutical Market 184.108.40.206 Indian Electroceutical Market Forecast(2017-2027) 6.8.4 The Chinese Electroceutical Market 220.127.116.11 The Chinese Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.8.5 South African Electroceutical Market 18.104.22.168 South African Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 6.5.6 Electroceutical Market in other countries
7. SWOT Analysis of the Global Electroceutical Market 2017-2027 7.1 Strengths 7.1.1 Patient Demographics 7.1.2 Outcome Impactful and Immediate 7.1.3 Last Line of Defense 7.1.4 Emerging Market Trends 7.2 Weaknesses 7.2.1 Barriers to Adoption 7.2.2 Complex Purchasing Environment 7.3.1 Increasing Joint Ventures and Agreements 7.3.2 Regulations to Improve Market for Domestic Manufacturers in the US 7.4 Threats 7.4.1 Intense competition 7.4.2 New and Existing Projects In The Industry
8. Leading Companies in the Global Electroceutical Market 8.1 Introduction 8.2 Medtronic PLC 8.2.1 Medtronic PLC : Global Electroceutical Device Portfolio 8.2.2 Medtronic PLC: Financial Overview 8.2.3 Medtronic PLC: Recent Developmentss 8.3 St. Jude Medical, Inc. 8.3.1 St. Jude Medical, Inc: Global Electroceutical Device Portfolio 8.3.2 St. Jude Medical, Inc: Financial Overview 8.3. St. Jude Medical, Inc: Recent Developments 8.3.1 St Jude Medical Acquired by Abbott Laboratories 8.4 Cochlear Limited 8.4.1 Cochlear Limited: Product Portfolio 8.4.2 Cochlear Limited: Financial Overview 8.4.3 Cochlear Limited: Recent Developments 8.5 B Braun Melsungen AG 8.5.1 Braun Melsungen AG:Product Portfolio 9.5.2 B Braun Melsungen AG:Financial Overview 8.5.3 Braun Melsungen AG:Recent Developments 8.6 Livanova PLC 8.6.1 LivaNova PLC :Product Portfolio 8.6.2 Livanova PLC:Financial Overview 8.6.3 Livanova PLC :Recent Developments 8.7 Other Companies of Interest in the Electroceutical Market
9. Conclusion 9.1 Overview of the Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 9.2 Leading Sectors in the Electroceutical Markets in 2017 9.3 Leading Regions in the Electroceutical Market in 2017 9.4 Leading Companies in the Electroceutical Market, 2017 9.5 What Does the Future Hold for Electroceuticals?
10. Glossary Associated Visiongain Reports Visiongain Report Sales Order Form Appendix A About Visiongain Appendix B
List of Figures Figure 2.1 Global Electroceutical Market Segmentation Overview Figure 2.2 Applications of Electroceutical Devices Figure 3.1 Global Electroceuticals Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.1 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Diagram Figure 4.2 Global Cardioverter Defibrillator Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.3 Cochlear Implant Diagram Figure 4.4 Global Cochlear Implants Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.5 Global Spinal Cord Stimulator Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.6 Cardiac Pacemaker Diagram Figure 4.7 Global Implantable Cardiac Pacemaker Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR) Figure 4.8 Deep Brain Stimulator Diagram Figure 4.9 Global Deep Brain Stimulator Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.10 Global Sacral Nerve Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.11 Global Vagus Nerve Stimulator Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 4.12 Global Retinal Implant Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 5.1 Global Electroceuticals Market Share (%), 2017 Figure 5.2 Global Electroceuticals Market Share (%), 2027 Figure 5.4 Implantable and Non-Invasive Devices Market Share (%), 2017 Figure 5.4 Implantable and Non-Invasive Devices Market Share (%), 2027 Figure 6.1 Global Electroceuticals Market by Region: 2017 Figure 6.2 Global Electroceuticals Market by Region: 2027 Figure 6.3 Regional CAGR Forecast 2017-2027 and 2022-2027 (CAGR %) Figure 6.4 North American Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.5 European Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.6 Asia-Pacific Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.7 RoW Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.8 US Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.9 EU5 Electroceutical Market Share, 2017 (US$m, AGR %, CAGR %) Figure 6.10 EU5 Electroceutical Market Share. 2027 (US$m, AGR %, CAGR %) Figure 6.11 German Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.12 French Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.13 UK Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.14 Spain Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.15 Italy Electroceutical MArket Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.16 Japan Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.17 BRICS Electroceutical Market Share (%), 2017 Figure 6.18 Brazillian Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.19 The Russian Federation Electroceutical Market Forecast Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.20 The Indian Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.21 The Chinese Electroceutical Market Forecast Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.22 South Africa Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 6.23 Other Countries Electroceutical Market Forecast Forecast 2017-2027 (US$m, AGR %) Figure 8.1 Medtronic Net Sales (FY 2012-2016) Figure 8.2 St Jude Medical Net Sales (FY 2011-2015) Figure 8.3 Cochlear Net Sales (FY 2011-2015) Figure 8.4 B Braun Melsungen AG Net Sales (FY 2011-2015) Figure 8.5 LivaNova Net Sales (FY 2014-2016
Abbott Laboratories ActivLife Technologies Adaptive Neuromodulation GmbH (ANM) Advanced Bionics Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA B. Braun Melsungen AG Biotronik Boston Scientific, Cameron Health Carci CefarCompex Chattanooga International Cochlear Limited Covidien Cyberonics, Inc. DJO Global ElectroCore LLC EndoStim, Enraf-Nonius EnteroMedics, Everyway Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. Feinstein Institute Fysiomed Galvani Bioelectronics GlaxoSmithKline Google ImThera Medical, Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH Iskra Medical I-TECH Medical Division Lepu Medical Technology Livanova PLC MED-EL Medtronic NeuroMetrix NeuroPace Neuros Medical NeuroSigma NeuroSigma, Inc. Nevro Corporation Omron Healthcare Europe Physiomed Elektromedizin AG Pixium Vision Second Sight Medical Products, Inc Shanghai NCC Medical Shenzhen XFT Electronics Shree Pacetronix Ltd. Sonova Holding AG Sorin Group SPR Therapeutics St. Jude Medical, Inc Stimwave, Synapse Biomedical TensCare Verity Medical Vitatron Vygon William Demant Zynex Medical
List of Organizations Advamed Delft University of Technology Eucomed Food and Drug Administration (FDA) London Stock Exchange Mecomed Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare (MHLW) NASDAQ National Health Service (UK) National Institutes of Health National Institutes of Health (NIH) The International Diabetes Federation U.S. Census Board United Nations World Health Organization (WHO)
Download sample pages
Complete the form below to download your free sample pages for The Global Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027
Download sample pages
Complete the form below to download your free sample pages for The Global Electroceutical Market Forecast 2017-2027
Visiongain’s reports are based on comprehensive primary and secondary research. Those studies provide global market forecasts (sales by drug and class, with sub-markets and leading nations covered) and analyses of market drivers and restraints (including SWOT analysis) and current pipeline developments. To find out more about our reports methodology, please email email@example.com
“Thank you for this Gene Therapy R&D Market report and for how easy the process was. Your colleague was very helpful and the report is just right for my purpose. This is the 2nd good report from Visiongain and a good price.” Dr Luz Chapa Azuella, Mexico