Global Vascular Grafts Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Indication (EVAR, Abdominal Aneurysm Repair, Thoracic), Raw Material (Polyester, ePTFE, Polyurethane, Biosynthetic), End-User (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center), Company, Global Opportunity Analysis by Country and Industry Forecast
• Vascular grafts are medical devices used to bypass the infected or diseased blood vessels.
• Vascular grafts are required to replace injured blood vessels, veins, and arteries and to substitute hard blood vessels or valves.
• Vascular Grafts are mainly used in treatment of cardiovascular diseases by surgical procedures such as bypass grafting. The graft is taken from the patient’s body and surgically inserted at the required site to bypass the damaged or diseased blood vessels.
Market Overview and Trends
• Increasing incidence of cardiac diseases, diabetes, End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), and vascular occlusions is the major factor responsible for market growth.
• Increase in geriatric population, technological advancements, and changes in life style (consumption of junk food, tobacco, and alcohol) are also expected to boost the market growth.
• Rising pervasiveness of cardiovascular diseases and aortic aneurysms coupled with chronic kidney disease will boost market growth during the foreseeable future.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Rise in incidence of vascular disorders, high blood sugar, hypertension, and other risk factors that lead to blockage of blood vessels drive the growth of the vascular grafts market
• Sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits are also expected to boost the product demand over the forecast period.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Low reimbursement and high out-of-pocket expenditure in emerging economies may restrict the market growth to some extent.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Vascular Grafts market is segmented on the Indication, Raw Material, End User, and geography
1. Vascular Grafts Market, By Indication
2. Vascular Grafts Market, By Raw Material
3. Vascular Grafts Market, By End User
b. Ambulatory Surgery Center
4. Vascular Grafts Market, By Region
4.2 North America
4.3.4 Rest of Europe
4.4 Asia Pacific
4.4.4 Rest of Asia Pacific
4.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
• Research and development is the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Vascular Grafts market.
• These companies has developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
• Medtronic, plc; LeMaitre Vascular Inc.; Terumo Corp.; Getinge AB; W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.; and Cook Medical, Inc amongst others
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org