The Global Healthcare Biometrics market was valued at $1.63 billion in 2017. This value will grow to $5.02bn in 2023 and it is expected to reach $14.65bn in 2028. The CAGR for the US Healthcare Biometrics market from 2018-2028 is expected to be 22.3%.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 125-page report you will receive 94 tables and 12 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 125-page report provides clear detailed insight into the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Report Scope World Healthcare Biometrics market forecasts to 2028
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the world Healthcare Biometrics market by Application: • Patient Identification and Tracking • Healthcare Provider Authentication • Medical Record Security and Data Center Security • Home/Remote Patient Monitoring • Pharmacy Dispensing
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the world Healthcare Biometrics market by Technology: • Face Recognition • Fingerprint Recognition • Iris Recognition • Vein Recognition • Palm Geometry Recognition • Behavioural Recognition
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the world Healthcare Biometrics market by End User: • Hospitals & Clinics • Research & Clinical Lbaoratories
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets: • North America: US, Canada • Europe: The UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe • Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India • Rest of World: Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russia
Each region is further broken down by Application, Technology and End-User
• This report discusses trends in the industry and assesses drivers and restraints, as well as opportunities and threats. It also includes porters five force analysis; threat of new entrants, power of suppliers, power of buyers, rivalry among competitors and threat of substituents.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the Healthcare Biometrics Market: • Fujitsi Limited • 3M Congent, Inc. • NEC Corporation • Safran Identity & Security SAS (Morpho) • Bio-Key International, Inc. • Assa Abloy Group • Imprivata, Inc. • Suprema, Inc. • Crossmatch Technologies, Inc. • Zkteco, Inc.
The report provides overviews of the companies, financial information, product portfolio and recent developments.
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the world Healthcare Biometrics Market You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Healthcare Biometrics Market Forecast 2018-2028: Patient Identification & Tracking, Care Provider Authentication, Medical Record Security & Data Centre Security, Remote Patient Monitoring, Pharmacy Dispensing, Face Recognition, Finger Recognition, Iris Recognition, Vein Recognition, Palm Geometry Recognition, Behavioural Recognition, Hospitals & Clinics, Research & Clinical Laboratory.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
1. Report Overview
1.1 Why You Should Read This Report
1.2 How This Report Delivers
1.3 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report Include:
1.4 Who is This Report For?
1.5.1 Primary Research
1.5.2 Secondary Research
1.5.3 Market Evaluation & Forecasting Methodology
1.6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.7 Associated visiongain Reports
1.8 About visiongain
2. Introduction to Healthcare Biometrics Market
2.1 Need For Bio-Metrics In Healthcare
2.1.1 Expand Patient Wellbeing
2.1.2 Better Comfort to Patients
2.1.3 Better Certainty and Security
2.1.4 Enhanced Administration Satisfaction
2.1.5 Enhanced Personal Satisfaction
2.1.6 Extended Security of Staff
2.1.7 Better Comfort of Staff Members
2.1.8 Higher Quality Healthcare
2.1.9 Cost Decreases
2.2 Segmentation of Healthcare Bio-Metrics by Application
2.2.1 Patient Identification & Tracking
2.2.2 Healthcare Provider Authentication
2.2.3 Medical Record Security & Data Centre Security
2.2.4 Home/Remote Patient Monitoring
2.2.5 Pharmacy Dispensing
2.3 Segmentation of Healthcare Biometrics By Technology
2.3.1 Face Recognition
2.3.2 Fingerprint Recognition
2.3.3 Iris Recognition
2.3.4 Vein Recognition
2.3.5 Palm Geometry Recognition
2.3.6 Behavioural Recognition
2.4 Segmentation of Healthcare Biometrics By End-User
2.4.1 Hospitals & Clinics
2.4.2 Research & Clinical Laboratories
3. Healthcare Biometrics – Market Landscape
3.1 Market Drivers & Growth Inhibitors
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Escalating Adoption of Biometrics in Healthcare
3.2.2 Government Initiatives to Support Healthcare Biometrics
3.2.3 Rise in Incidence of Data Breaches and Identity Theft
3.2.4 Adoption of Biometric Solutions in Emerging Economies
3.3 Market Growth Inhibitors
3.3.1 Privacy Concerns Over Patient Data Information
3.3.2 High Cost
3.4 Healthcare Biometrics - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5 SWOT Analysis of the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market
3.6 Market Dynamics of Healthcare Biometrics Market
Visiongain’s reports are based on comprehensive primary and secondary research. Those studies provide global market forecasts (sales by drug and class, with sub-markets and leading nations covered) and analyses of market drivers and restraints (including SWOT analysis) and current pipeline developments. To find out more about our reports methodology, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thank you for this Gene Therapy R&D Market report and for how easy the process was. Your colleague was very helpful and the report is just right for my purpose. This is the 2nd good report from Visiongain and a good price.” Dr Luz Chapa Azuella, Mexico