Industries > Food and Drink > Global Food Flexible Packaging Market Report 2019-2029
Global Food Flexible Packaging Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Raw Material (Paper & Board, Plastic, Glass, Metal, and Others), by Type (Rigid, Semi-Rigid, and Flexible), and by Application (Dairy Products, Bakery & Confectionery, Convenience Foods, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Fish, & Poultry, Sauces, Dressings, & Condiments), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Food packaging ensures the protection of food products and ensures to improve the shelf-life of the product thereby, attracting a greater number of customers.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into semi-rigid, rigid, and flexible.
• The rigid packaging has high resistance to oxygen, light, and moisture that prevents food from being contaminated.
Market Overview and Trends
• The increasing focus on sustainability, traditional rigid packaging solutions are being replaced by innovative, flexible packaging solutions which is driving the market growth.
• Consumers put more emphasis on sustainable and easy-to-use packaging – also for out-of-home consumption.
• Flexible packaging plays a pivotal role in reducing beverage and product waste as well as allows online brands to reinvigorate their packaging to enhance the e-commerce experience.
• Increasing market demands for consumer-friendly packages and enhanced product protection have propelled flexible packaging as a viable and cost-effective alternative.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The increasing preference of people for processed food due to shifts in population dynamics from rural to urban areas is also driving the growth of the food packaging market.
• The growing number of health-conscious consumers and increasing preference for packaged food as compared to openly sold food products will enhance the need for food packaging.
• Packaging standards and smart packaging techniques are being designed to improve the quality of food which is attracting consumers to spend on premium products.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Volatile prices of raw material.
• Government regulations and concerns over food safety and health safety of consumers may hinder the food packaging market growth in the future.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The global food flexible packaging market is segmented on the Raw Material type, Type, Application and Geography.
Raw Material Type
• Paper & Board Market, 2019-2029
• Plastic Market, 2019-2029
• Glass Market, 2019-2029
• Metal Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
• Rigid Market, 2019-2029
• Semi-Rigid Market, 2019-2029
• Flexible Market, 2019-2029
• Dairy Products Market, 2019-2029
• Bakery & Confectionery Market, 2019-2029
• Convenience Foods Market, 2019-2029
• Fruits & Vegetables Market, 2019-2029
• Meat, Fish & Poultry Market, 2019-2029
• Sauces, Dressings & Condiments Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Manufacturers are focusing on adopting M&A strategies to sustain in the market. Smaller companies are either acquired by or merged with major vendors.
• Recent advancements, such as automation in printing techniques, smart packaging, software systems, and interfaces are being applied by the companies to attract more consumers.
Major Market Players:
Amcor, Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings, International Paper, Mondi, Owens-Illinois, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Sealed Air, Smurfit Kappa, Stora Enso, WestRock, Bemis Manufacturing Company, Berry Plastics, Coveris, DS Smith, Graphic Packaging, Packaging Corporation of America, Rexam, RPC Group, Silgan, McCain Foods, ConAgra Foods, Cargill Inc., Kellogg’s Co. and INX International Packaging.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org