The gene therapy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 32% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2019, the cancer treatment submarket accounted for 55.8% of the gene therapy drug market. Visiongain estimated that gene therapy for rare diseases will be the driver for market growth in the first half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand-new 215-page report you will receive 157 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 215-page report provides clear detailed insight into the gene therapy market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Gene Therapy market forecasts from 2020-2030
• This report assesses the approved gene therapy products in the market and gives revenue to 2030
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the submarket by indication for the period 2020-2030: • Cancer • Cardiovascular disorders • Rare diseases • Ophthalmological diseases • Infectious Diseases • Neurological Disorders • Diabetes Mellitus • Other therapeutic uses
• Profiles leading companies that will be important in the development of the gene therapy market. For each company, developments and outlooks are discussed and companies covered in this chapter include: • UniQure • Biogen • Bluebird Bio • Spark Therapeutics • Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation • Oxford Biomedica • GenSight Biologics • & Other Companies
• Assesses the outlook for the leading gene treatment R&D pipeline for 2019 and discusses technological progress and potential. Profiles appear for gene therapy drug candidates, with revenue forecasts for four leading agents: • Collategene (AMG0001, AnGes MG/Vical) • BC-819 (BioCancell) • BC-821 – BioCancell • SPK-CHM – Spark Therapeutics • SPK-FIX – Spark Therapeutics/Pfizer • SPK-TPP1- Spark Therapeutics • Lenti-D (Bluebird Bio) • LentiGlobin (Bluebird Bio) • VM202-DPN – ViroMed
• Provides qualitative analysis of trends that will affect the gene therapies market, from the perspective of pharmaceutical companies, during the period 2020 to 2030. SWOTanalysis is provided and an overview of regulation of the gene therapy market by leading region given.
• Our study discusses factors that influence the market including these: • Translation of research into marketable products modifying human DNA – gene transfer for therapeutic use, altering the nuclear genome • Genomic editing technology and other supporting components • Collaborations to develop and launch gene-based products – acquisitions and licensing deals • Supporting technologies for human genetic modification, gene replacement and targeted drug delivery • Gene therapies for ophthalmologic diseases – next-generation medicines • Regulations in the United States, the European Union and Japan – overcoming technological and medical challenges to pass clinical trials.
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the gene therapy market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Report Overview
1.1 Global Gene Therapy Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 How This Report Delivers
1.4 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report
1.5 Who is This Report For?
1.6 Methods of the Study
1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to Gene Therapy
2.1 What is Gene Therapy?
2.2 Types of Gene Therapy
2.3 Products Excluded from the Report
2.4 Gene Therapy Vectors
3. Gene Therapy World Market: Leading Treatments and Forecasts, 2017-2028
3.1 The World Market for Gene Therapy: Overview of Products
3.6 Gendicine (rAd-p53) – The First Gene Therapy to Market
3.7 Oncorine: Growth is Hindered by Certain Factors
3.8 Neovasculgen: Russia’s First Gene Therapy
3.8.1 Neovasculgen: Historical Performance and Revenue Forecast, 2019-2030
3.9 Strimvelis: Second Gene Therapy for an Inherited Disease Ever to be approved for Sale and the First Corrective Gene Therapy for Children to be Approved Anywhere in the World
4. Gene Therapy World Market: By Vector and Forecasts, 2020-2030
4.1 Viral Vectors
4.1.4 Adeno Associated Virus
4.1.5 Herpes Simplex Virus
4.1.7 Vaccinia Virus
4.2 Non-Viral Vector
4.2.1 Naked/Plasmid Vectors
4.2.2 Gene Gun
5. Gene Therapy World Market and Disease Submarkets, 2019-2030
5.1 The Global Market for Gene Therapy Drug Treatments in 2019
5.2 Gene Therapy Market Forecast, 2019-2030
5.3 Gene Therapy for Cancer
5.3.1 Clinical Trials for Cancer
5.3.2 The Cancer Gene Therapy Treatment Submarket Forecast 2019-2030
5.4 Gene Therapy for Rare Diseases
5.4.1 The Rare Disease Treatment Submarket Forecast 2019-2030
5.5 Gene Therapy for Cardiovascular Diseases
5.5.1 The Cardiovascular Disease Treatment Submarket Forecast 2019-2030
5.6 Gene Therapy for Ophthalmologic Diseases
5.6.1 Advanced Stage Gene Therapies for Ophthalmologic Diseases
5.6.2 The Ophthalmologic Disease Treatment Submarket Forecast 2019-2030
Visiongain’s reports are based on comprehensive primary and secondary research. Those studies provide global market forecasts (sales by drug and class, with sub-markets and leading nations covered) and analyses of market drivers and restraints (including SWOT analysis) and current pipeline developments. To find out more about our reports methodology, please email email@example.com
“Thank you for this Gene Therapy R&D Market report and for how easy the process was. Your colleague was very helpful and the report is just right for my purpose. This is the 2nd good report from Visiongain and a good price.” Dr Luz Chapa Azuella, Mexico