23 August 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Refrigerated Warehousing Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Temperature (Chilled, Frozen), by Technology (Blast Freezing, Vapor Compression, Evaporation Cooling, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)), by Application (Fruits & Vegetables, Bakery and Confectionery, Milk and Dairy Products, Meat and Seafood, Beverages) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Refrigerated Warehousing Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Refrigerated Warehousing Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global refrigerated warehousing market was valued at US$xx billion in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx billion in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx billion in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide refrigerated warehousing market will reach US$xx billion in 2031.
Rising Demand for Perishable and Frozen Food, Coupled with Shift Towards Online Grocery Shopping to Fuel Refrigerated Warehousing Market Growth Through 2031
The increasing consumer appetite for perishable items and processed (frozen) food across the globe is expected to boost the refrigerated warehousing market's growth in the coming years. Furthermore, increasing penetration of online grocery shopping, coupled with the growing popularity of organized retail stores in the emerging economies, are expected to propel the refrigerated warehousing market forward in the coming years. Increasing capital costs and high energy consumption are among the primary factors restraining the growth of the overall refrigerated warehousing market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Refrigerated Warehousing Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative influence on the global market for refrigerated warehousing. The outbreak of COVID-19 led to a halt on the economic activities, thereby delaying the infrastructure spending and capital investments planned by the cold storage players. In addition, the pandemic also resulted in increased operating costs, supply chain disruptions, and an extreme shortage of labour. However, the pandemic has also offered various opportunities for the refrigerated warehouse operators in terms of surging online food retail, and increased demand from the pharmaceutical sector owing to the rising trade activities to provide medical supplies, such as medicines, vaccinations, etc.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global refrigerated warehousing market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall refrigerated warehousing market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall refrigerated warehousing market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for world refrigerated warehousing?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world refrigerated warehousing market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• What are the key strategies adopted by the companies in the post-COVID era?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
Discover sales predictions for the global refrigerated warehousing market and submarkets.
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the refrigerated warehousing market, with forecasts for 2 Temperature Type, 4 Technology Type, and 5 Application Type, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country-level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Lineage Logistics
• Americold Logistics
• John Swire and Sons (US Cold Storage Inc)
• NewCold Advanced Cold Logistics
• Nichirei Logistics Group, Inc.
• Kloosterboer B.V.
• Interstate Warehousing, Inc. (Tippmann Group)
• VersaCold Logistics Services
• Magnavale Ltd.
• Frialsa Frigorificos
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The increasing consumer appetite for perishable items and processed (frozen) food across the globe is expected to boost the refrigerated warehousing market’s growth in the coming years.
23 August 2021
Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level.
18 June 2021
Growing demand for feed additives for the livestock is a major factor driving the market growth of threonine acids. Rise in the application of threonine acids in major industries such as dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals among others is also a major factor driving the market growth.
05 March 2021
Growth in health and wellness among the consumers is a major factor resulting in the rise in the demand for synbiotics. Further rising demand for functional foods is also a major factor triggering the overall market growth.