24 May 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Technology (Jackside & Topside Removal, Well Intervention Vessels and Systems, Cutting and Severing, Heavy Lift Technologies), by Structure (Fixed Platforms, Compliant Towers (CT), Caissons, Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPU), Well Protectors (WP), Subsea Templates(SSTMP)), by SSLNG Storage (Single Containment Tanks, Double Containment Tanks, Full Containment Tanks, Pressurized Small Tanks, Membrane Tanks, In-ground Tanks), by Technique (Well Plugging and Abandonment, Pipeline Decommissioning, Umbilical Decommissioning, Platform Decommissioning, Subsea Structure Decommissioning), by Removal (Leave in Place, Partial Removal, Toppled in Place, Complete Removal), by Services (Project Management & Compliance, Mobilization & Demobilization of Derrick Barges, Materials Disposal, Site Clearance, Conductor & Power Cable Removal, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Decommissioning Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global offshore oil & gas decommissioning market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global offshore oil & gas decommissioning market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall offshore oil & gas decommissioning market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall offshore oil & gas decommissioning market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world offshore oil & gas decommissioning?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading offshore oil & gas decommissioning? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent offshore oil & gas decommissioning currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world offshore oil & gas decommissioning market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global offshore oil & gas decommissioning market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Adoption of Modern Technologies in Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning is gaining traction in the global market. Find out why.
Advancements in drilling technology, dynamic positioning equipment and floating production and drilling units have made prospects that were previously thought unreachable, viable. Increased exploration activities in offshore locations will increase the demand for drilling equipment that mitigates well damage and enhances production.
Discover sales predictions for the global offshore oil & gas decommissioning market and submarkets
The growing number of ageing offshore oil and gas platforms and declining crude oil prices have not been significant factors in the forecast timeframe for the market's high growth rate. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 5 segmentations of the offshore oil & gas decommissioning market, with forecasts for 4 Technology, 6 Structure, 5 Techniques, 4 Removal, 6 Services each forecasted at a global and regional level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Halliburton Company
• Petrofac Limited
• Weatherford International Plc.
• Schlumberger N.V.
• Subsea 7 S.A.
• TechnipFMC Plc
• John Wood Group PLC
• Oceaneering International, Inc.
• Baker Hughes Co
• Royal Dutch Shell
• Aker Solutions ASA
• Occidental Petroleum Corporation
• Saipem SpA
• Heerema Marine Contractors
• Claxton Engineering
• DeepOcean Group
• AF Gruppen ASA
• Bureau Veritas SA
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The pursuit of energy efficiency and the reduction of CO2 and NOx emissions has led to a greater use of advanced manufacturing processes in a variety of end-user industries, resulting in improved efficiency and less waste. A rise in demand for some types of valves is one of the consequences of this trend.
10 June 2021
The rising demand for electric vehicles is expected to consumes tons of lithium. Electric vehicles, which represented 2.6% of worldwide vehicle deals and about 1% of worldwide vehicle stock in 2019, enrolled a 40% year-on-year increment.
08 June 2021
We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
25 May 2021
The growing number of ageing offshore oil and gas platforms and declining crude oil prices have not been significant factors in the forecast timeframe for the market’s high growth rate