02 October 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report mRNA Vaccines Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Treatment Type (Bioengineered Vaccine, Gene Therapy, Gene Transcription, Cell Therapy, Monoclonal Antibody, Immune System, Other Treatment Type), by Type mRNA Vaccines (Non-Replicating mRNA, In-Vivo Self-Replicating mRNA, In-Vitro Non-Replicating mRNA, Other mRNA Type), by Application (Cancer, Infectious Disease, Gene Editing, Protein Replacement, Other), by End-user (Hospitals and Clinics, Research Organizations, Other End-user), by Vaccine Type (Self-amplifying mRNA-based Vaccines, Conventional Non-amplifying mRNA-based Vaccines, Other Vaccine Types). Plus Analysis of Leading Regional and National Markets and Analysis of Leading mRNA Companies.
Global mRNA vaccines market is estimated to be valued at US$xx billion in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx billion by 2031. The development of mRNA vaccines is driven by new biotechnologies and nanotechnologies. Emerging delivery technologies, such as electroporation (EP), innovative vaccine formats like mRNA preventive boost, and new molecular adjuvant technologies are particularly important for mRNA vaccines reaching their potential. These technologies are the instruments required for the marketing of mRNA vaccines to achieve higher efficacy in people.
Buy this report to find answers for below questions and how can help you to stay updated
• How much will the mRNA Vaccines industry share grow during the forecast timeline?
• Are Political influence and online misinformation threatening vaccination programmes worldwide?
• Is it true that public trust volatile and varying widely between countries?
• How scepticism about the safety of vaccines tend to hamper mRNA Vaccine Sales Growth?
• Perceptions about vaccines are much more volatile than they used to be?
• Are drug makers and researchers around the world racing to develop vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic?
• Are governments Planning to be extra vigilant about assessing public trust in vaccines and responding rapidly to concerns?
• Is there a lot of anxiety about the speed of vaccine development?
• Consumers are more keen on thoroughness, effectiveness and safety of mRNA Vaccines than other factors
• How are mRNA Vaccines at diagnostic centers better than that done at hospitals?
• Why are Self-amplifying mRNA-based Vaccines preferred over Conventional Non-Amplifying mRNA-Based Vaccines?
The emergence of a mRNA Vaccine
The influenza vaccine market is constantly thriving to improve vaccine efficiency and provide better protection each season. Is this possible? Pharma companies tackle novel approaches to vaccine technology, better administration and delivery, plus production of the vaccine. Never has this been more critical – yet never before has it offered you such opportunity for development.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares of your main competitors.
• Original analyses – this is not available anywhere else
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), Product Pipeline Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
UNIQUE COVID-19 VARIATIONS – only available in this Visiongain report are dedicated analysis of 4 different rebound scenarios of how the market will develop – no matter how COVID-19 effects the economy.
How the mRNA Vaccines Market report helps you?
In summary, our 460+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for mRNA Vaccines Market, forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 14 key national markets – See forecasts for the mRNA Vaccines market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, and Japan, among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the mRNA Vaccines Market.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.,
Eli Lilly and Company
Roche Holding AG (Roche)
Merck & Co., Inc.
Metropolis Healthcare Limited
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Ligand)
Pfizer Inc. (Pfizer)
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Over the last few years, Direct-to-Patient has gained widespread attention. DTP companies offer their customers, who are patients, in this case, all kinds of services.
21 July 2021
Rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, escalating investment in drug R&D by biopharmaceutical companies, rising demand for advanced drug delivery technologies for chronic treatment are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global drug delivery technologies market.
20 July 2021
Pharma services companies are widening their service offerings (either organically or inorganically through M&A) to become full-service providers, simplifying their customers’ operations and gaining the maximum share of their outsourcing budgets, driven by the willingness of pharma to reduce the number of outsourcers they use.
14 July 2021
Digital innovation in clinical trials and renewed focus on home production will ensure a high growth market for supply chain optimisation.