16 February 2021
Visiongain has published a new report on Molten Salt Reactors Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Fuel Type (Uranium, Thorium, Plutonium), by MSR System (FHR, MSBR, MSFR, MCFR, Other MSR), by Class (Molten Salt Fuelled Reactors, Molten Salt Cooled Reactors, Other Class), by End-user (Oil & Gas Industry, Shipping Industry, Power & Energy Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Processing Industry, Other End-user) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Molten Salt Reactors Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Can Molten Salt Reactors be a Replacement of Fossil Fuels?
Molten salt reactors can not only be used for the generation of electricity cheaply without the emission of carbon dioxide, but they also can help in the replacement of fossil fuels. Molten salt reactors can be used for the replacement of fossil fuels in high-heat industrial processes such as production of aluminum and cement, and water desalinization. In just the U.S., the greenhouse gases emitted from industrial processes is close to 5%. In addition, molten salt reactors can ensure high heat for cheap production of feedstock for synthetic, carbon dioxide-free liquid fuels. Moreover, molten salt reactors can help power huge container ships that run on diesel. It is also to be noted that 15 large container ships create as much air pollution as that created by all the street-worthy cars in the world.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of global molten salt reactors.
The aim of this report is to provide detailed market, technology and industry analyses to help readers quantify and qualify the market for molten salt reactors technologies used in to generate electricity. Special emphasis is given to ongoing research into improved efficiencies of molten salt reactors. Important trends are identified and sales forecasts by product categories and major country markets are provided through 2031; these are based on sales data and projections plus information on R&D trends and their likely effects on market potential on a country-by-country basis.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Copenhagen Atomics Company
• Elysium Industries Ltd.
• Shenzhen Energy Group (Enesoon Technology)
• Flibe Energy, Inc
• Man Diesel & Turbo Se
• Seaborg Technologies
• Steenkampskraal Thorium Ltd
• TerraPower, LLC
• Terrestrial Energy, Inc.
• The Southern Company
• Scatec SA
• Fluor Corporation
• Manganese X Energy Corporation
• GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
• Holtec International (SMR LLC)
• Kairos Power LLC Company
• Moltex Energy Ltd. Company
• Thorium Power Canada Inc. Company
• Lightbridge Corporation Company
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited Company
Key questions answered in this exclusive report are:
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines in molten salt reactors?
• In order to make new research and development funding, what value proposals should businesses target?
• Which rules will enhance the supply chain network for stakeholders?
• In which regions in certain segments the demand may mature in the near future?
• What are some of the best cost optimization strategies with suppliers with which some well-trained players succeed?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
• What regulations in government could challenge the status of key regional markets?
• How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect chances in key fields of growth?
• In different segments, what are the value-taking opportunities?
• How are new players on the market going to prevent entry?
The Global Molten Salt Reactors Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The demand for energy-efficient systems that can transport crude oil and gas to processing plants, as well as increased investments in subsea projects, will drive the global market for subsea umbilicals, risers, and flowlines to grow.
14 January 2022
The growth of the geothermal energy market is being driven by rising electrical security concerns as a result of clean and environmentally beneficial supplies.
07 January 2022
The combination of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the oil price shock is particularly damaging to oil-exporting developing countries at a time when the fossil fuel industry is experiencing structural collapse.
06 January 2022
A modern natural gas treatment processing plant has been developed on the site. Such oil and gas exploration and production activities are projected to propel the growth of the oil and gas leak detection market in the coming years.