Visiongain Publishes Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market Report to 2031
25 February 2021
Visiongain has published a new report on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market Report to 2031: By Control Method (Biological Control, Chemical Control, Cultural Controls, Mechanical & Physical Controls, Other Control Method), On the basis of pheromone type (Pheromone traps, Pheromone lures, Other Pheromone Type), On the basis of pest type (Moths, Fruit Flies, Beetles, Others Pest Type), On the basis of application (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Storage facilities , Other Application), On the basis of end use (Detection & monitoring, Mating disruption, Others End-Use), PLUS COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Recovery Pattern Analysis (V-shaped, W-shaped, U-shaped, L-shaped) Profiles of Leading Companies, Region and Country.
Visiongain has estimated that the total market for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) would be around $x million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of x% during the forecast period 2021-2031. Integrated Pest management (IPM) is an effective approach to harmful diseases which relies on a combination of common sense practises. IPM programmes use comprehensive and current information on the life cycles and interactions of pests with the environment. This information is used to manage pest harm by the most economical way and with the lowest possible risk to humans, property, and the environment in combination with available pest management methods. This IPM approach can be used for farming and non-agricultural environments, for example, at home, garden and at work. IPM uses all relevant pesticide management options, including the prudent use of pesticides, but not limited to. By contrast, organic food production uses many different concepts like IPM but limits the use of pesticides, as opposed to the use of synthetic chemicals, to those produced from natural sources.
For the IPM industry, the agriculture sector is the major application. Over 31% of the total market in 2019 was in the application segment. Market companies invest in the development of various products and approaches to address insect-related problems and different diseases of different crop types. Application control approaches in the sector will improve the use of different products and methods rather than harmful chemicals to protect crops from plagues.
The IPM market is expected to grow over the forecast period in the commercial construction sector. As compared to regular controls, the cost associated to its use in commercial buildings is usually lower as long-term solutions are provided. The programme not only controls and prevents plagues, it also reduces humidity and saves energy.
Growing Application Area of IPM
Pests such as cockroaches and rodents in buildings, such as asthma attacks and allergic reactions, can lead to health problems. The technique employed to remove them from the residential sector employs products that do not affect its people. These factors should boost residential sector growth. The other areas of application include horticulture facilities and natural spaces. Insects and vertebrae, including pigs, rabbits, wild dogs and foxes, are related to IPM in nature and national parks. Weeds are managed in these areas by means of integrated controls which reduce chemical spraying.
Advanced Integrated Pest Management
IPM Pest Control
MB Integrated Pest Control
Bayer CropScience LP
IPM Technologies Pty Ltd.
Integrated Pest Management Solution (IPMS India)
Russell IPM Ltd.
How the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market report helps you
In summary, our 500+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• In order to make new research and development funding, what value proposals should businesses target?
• Which rules will enhance the supply chain network for stakeholders?
• In which regions in certain segments the demand may mature in the near future?
• What are some of the best cost optimization strategies with suppliers with which some well-trained players succeed?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
• What regulations in government could challenge the status of key regional markets?
• How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect chances in key fields of growth?
• In different segments, what are the value-taking opportunities?
• How are new players on the market going to prevent entry?
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market, with forecasts for Control Method, Pheromone Type, Pest Type, Application, end-use each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
The Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Activated Carbon Market Report 2023-2033
The global Activated Carbon market was valued at US$4,888 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
03 March 2023
Visiongain Publishes Lubricants Market Report 2023-2033
The global Lubricant market was valued at US$133 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
15 February 2023
Visiongain Publishes China Antiscalants Market Report to 2031
The growth of the industry will increase over the next few years, as expansion of different fields of application such as energy and coal gasification.
06 August 2021
Visiongain Publishes Chemical Tanker Shipping Market Report to 2031
Increased demand for vegetable oil and fat is also projected during the forecast period to boost the growth of the chemical tanker market.