15 June 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Hydrogen Purification Technologies Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Purity Level (Pure Hydrogen, High Pure Hydrogen, Ultra Pure Hydrogen), by Technology (Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA), Membrane Technology, Electrochemical Purification Technology, Cryogenic Technology, Getter Technology, Palladium Technology, Other H2 Purification Technology), by Application (Refinery, Ammonia Production, Transport, Methanol Production, Other Applications) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Hydrogen Purification Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Hydrogen Purification Technologies Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global hydrogen purification technologies market was valued at US$xx billion in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx billion in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx billion in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide hydrogen purification technologies market will reach US$xx billion in 2031.
Increasing Demand for Hydrogen in Transport Through Fleets, Freight and Corridors
Fuel-cell vehicles might become more competitive if they could be used to power high-mileage automobiles, trucks, and buses that transport people and commodities over well-travelled routes. The freight industry has the potential to become electrified. Prototype electric HGVs have recently been unveiled by BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Tesla. Electrifying large freight vehicles, however, poses a substantial barrier in terms of lowering carbon emissions. Many routes are now impractical due to current battery limits pertaining to vehicle size, load weights, and travel lengths.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Hydrogen Purification Technologies Market
On the global market for hydrogen purification technologies, the COVID-19 pandemic had an adverse effect. The effect of the crisis on global supply chains is expected to be most significant in terms of hydrogen technologies which need to demonstrate a well-ordinated supply chain and large capital. In oil refining, the chemical, and the production of steel, all of which were highly affected by the Covid-19 outbreak, almost every hydrogen demand currently existed. Before the Covid-19 crisis, production and utilization of low-carbon hydrogen forms had gained unparalleled momentum. Sales of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles were impressively accelerated in 2019 and the electrolyser capacity was expected to be record years early in the 2020s. Such trends are at risk now because key end-use technologies have been slackened and low-carbon production projects have been delayed or even cancelled.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global hydrogen purification technologies market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall hydrogen purification technologies market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall hydrogen purification technologies market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world hydrogen purification technologies?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent hydrogen purification technologies currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world hydrogen purification technologies market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global hydrogen purification technologies market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Discover sales predictions for the global hydrogen purification technologies market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the hydrogen purification technologies market, with forecasts for 4 Purity level, 6 Technologies, 4 Applications each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Chart Industries, Inc.
• Saudi Arabian Oil Company
• Petronas Gas Berhad (PGB)
• Xebec Adsorption Inc. (Xebec)
• Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.,
• Linde Plc.
• Air Liquide SA
• Galileo Resources PLC
• Powercell Sweden AB (publ)
• Ballard Power Systems Inc.
• Plug Power Inc.
• Bloom Energy, Corp.
• Honeywell UOP
• HyTech Power, LLC.
• Enapter S.r.l.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
India, China, Malaysia, and Brazil are all building new bridges, dams, railroads, power plants, and refineries as part of their infrastructural growth. As a result, demand for NDT and inspection services and equipment is expected to rise, propelling the expansion of businesses that provide these services and equipment.
14 October 2021
In many key markets, the fundamental principles for LNG growth – such as falling domestic supply and increased need for energy – remain intact. In the meanwhile, cheap prices allow for extra penetration of LNG.
15 September 2021
The proliferation of the internet and smartphones around the world, as well as increased focus on medical device R&D and adoption of advanced healthcare technologies, as well as rising expenditure on healthcare infrastructure development, particularly in developing economies, are all contributing to the growth of the wearable devices market.
14 September 2021
Although the main growth sector in the electric vehicles is lithium batteries in a number of vital medical device, including the ventilators critical to this epidemic (EVs).