19 July 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report High Temperature Composite Resin Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Resin (Epoxy Resin, BMI Resin, Phenolic Resin, Cyanate Ester Resin, PEEK Resin, Other), by Application (Aerospace, Defence, Sporting Goods, Pipes & Tanks, Electrical & Electronics, Transportation, Marine, Sporting Goods, Others), by Manufacturing Process (Prepreg Layup, RTM, Filament Winding, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading High Temperature Composite Resin Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global High Temperature Composite Resin Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global high temperature composite resin market was valued at US$xx million in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx million in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx million in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide high temperature composite resin market will reach US$xx million in 2031.
Development of Applications which Requires Long Term Thermal Stability
The penetration of lightweight composites in the development of advanced engine technology requiring high thermal stability fueled the growth of high temperature matrix systems. Standardization of materials Regulatory norms require materials that can withstand certain temperatures and have resistance to ignition in modern high-speed vehicles, aircraft and satellites. Thus, standardization of materials is done by OEMs to ensure the safety of the passengers. Performance requirement Materials with temperature stability required in pipe and tanks to resist different weather conditions and changes in materials it contains.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on High Temperature Composite Resin Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative influence on the global market for high temperature composite resin. This pandemic has impeded the manufacture and delivery of high temperature composite resin as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, which has resulted in stringent border controls, stock market instability, and country-wide lockdowns. Companies are concerned about the COVID-19 epidemic's supply and demand mismatches. All of these changes are having a detrimental impact on the market for high temperature composite resin, leading industry and regulators to rethink pharmaceutical supply chains.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global high temperature composite resin market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall high temperature composite resin market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall high temperature composite resin market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world high temperature composite resin?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent high temperature composite resins currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world high temperature composite resin market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global high temperature composite resin market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Discover sales predictions for the global high temperature composite resin market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the high temperature composite resin market, with forecasts for 6 Resin Types, 9 Applications, 4 Manufacturing Process each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Cytec Solvay
• Hexion Inc.
• Huntsman Corporation
• Hexcel Corporation
• Lonza Group
• Olin Corporation
• Evonik Industries
• Toray Industries
• Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
• Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand)
• Kolon Industries
• Blue Star New Chemical Materials Co. Ltd.
• Kukdo Chemical Co. Ltd.
• Sika Axson
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Growing urbanisation in emerging countries will aid infrastructure development in areas such as transportation and energy. The manufacturing and transportation sectors, which largely source and deliver raw materials for the fabrication of consumer goods, will benefit from economic success.
27 October 2021
The penetration of lightweight composites in the development of advanced engine technology requiring high thermal stability fueled the growth of high temperature matrix systems.
19 July 2021
The adoption of new standards can have a significant impact on the insulation industry, as observed in Russia and Mexico in the near future—quantifying this impact, however, is difficult and extremely speculative.
14 July 2021
Increased demand for valves from healthcare & pharmaceuticals industries and growing investment in research & development are some of the major factors driving the market growth.