Visiongain publishes Luxury Packaging Market Report 2020-2030
22 May 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report Luxury Packaging Market Report 2020-2030: Value Forecasts by Material (Paper-board, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Metal and Others), by End User (Cosmetics & Fragrances, Confectionery, Watches & Jewellery, Alcoholic Drinks, Food & Non-Alcoholic Drinks and Other End User). Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
• Luxury packaging is an important specialised market in enormous packaging industry globally. Though it plays small part in the global packaging industry, the environmental impacts of it is on the heavier side. Over the past few years luxury packaging market is known to be a really lucrative and highly profitable market as consumer buying preference of luxury products is increasing across the globe.
• Luxury packaging market is classified based on material into paperboard, wood, plastic, glass, metal and others packaging materials. Further based on the end-users market is segmented into cosmetics & fragrances, confectionary, watches & jewellery, alcoholic drinks, food & non- alcoholic drinks and other end-user
Market Overview and Trends:
• The increase in packaging innovations is another major factor anticipated to drive the market growth in years to come
• In the base year 2019 glass material type held the largest market share followed by plastic and paperboard respectively
• The rising investments and expenditure on innovation and technology by luxury product manufacturers for luxury packaging is anticipated to enhance the market demand during the forecast period
• Rising disposable income accompanied by changing lifestyle of consumers are major factor for the growth of luxury packaging in the aforementioned nations
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Use of Sustainable and Bio-degradable Packaging
• Demand for Travel and Retail Chains Due to Increase in Tourism
• Increasing demand from emerging economies
• Increasing investment in developing novel packaging material by the manufacturers
• Growing technological dominance of luxury packaging in the electronic assembly industries
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Volatility in luxury packaging raw material prices
• Matured electronics market in the developed countries
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Paperboard Market, 2019-2030
• Wood Market, 2019-2030
• Plastic Market, 2019-2030
• Glass Market, 2019-2030
• Metal Market, 2019-2030
• Others Market, 2019-2030
• Cosmetics & Fragrances Market, 2019-2030
• Confectionary Market, 2019-2030
• Watches & Jewellery Market, 2019-2030
• Alcoholic Drinks Market, 2019-2030
• Food & Non- Alcoholic Drinks Market, 2019-2030
• Other End User Market, 2019-2030
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
North America Market, 2019-2030
• U.S. Market, 2019-2030
• Canada Market, 2019-2030
Europe Market, 2019-2030
• Germany Market, 2019-2030
• UK Market, 2019-2030
• France Market, 2019-2030
• Spain Market, 2019-2030
• Italy Market, 2019-2030
• Rest of Europe Market, 2019-2030
Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2030
• China Market, 2019-2030
• Japan Market, 2019-2030
• India Market, 2019-2030
• Australia Market, 2019-2030
• Indonesia Market, 2019-2030
• Rest of Asia Pacific Market, 2019-2030
LATAM Market, 2019-2030
• Brazil Market, 2019-2030
• Mexico Market, 2019-2030
• Rest of Latin America Market, 2019-2030
MEA Market, 2019-2030
• GCC Market, 2019-2030
• South Africa Market, 2019-2030
• Rest of MEA Market, 2019-2030
• The global luxury packaging market is a fairly competitive and fragmented market due to a mix of experienced and new players
• There are a few players that manufacture present globally which are involved in only luxury packaging while some of the major ones have acquired their manufacturing units as side products
• Only a few companies account for a major market share and hence, the degree of competition among the suppliers is high as the players in the market are active globally as well as regionally
• There are many companies operating in the market, however, number of players are entering in the market by developing more standardized and cost-effective products
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved products across various sectors
Major Market Players:
• Some of the major players are WestRock Company, Ardagh Group, DS Smith Plc, and International Paper Company among others
Companies covered in the report include:
• GPA Luxury Packaging
• PROGRESS PACKAGING LTD.
• HH Deluxe Packaging
• Prestige Packaging Industries Limited
• Crown Holdings Inc.
• Ardagh Group
• Pendragon Presentation Packaging Ltd.
• Owens-Illinois Inc.
• DS Smith Plc.
• Design Packaging, Inc.
• International Paper
• McLaren Packaging
• WestRock Company
• Ekol Ofset
• Winter & Company AG
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Paper Packaging Market Report 2023-2033
The global Paper Packaging market was valued at US$233.4 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
23 February 2023
Visiongain Publishes Clinical Trial Packaging and Labelling Market Report 2023-2033
The global Clinical Trial Packaging and Labelling was valued at US$697.47 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.08% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
30 December 2022
Visiongain Publishes Industrial Packaging Market Report 2023-2033
The Industrial Packaging market was valued at US$8,087 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
22 November 2022
Visiongain Publishes Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Market Report 2023-2033
The global post-consumer recycled plastic market was valued at US$16,239 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period 2023-2033.