18 June 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Floating LNG Power Vessel Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Type (LNG Power Barge, LNG Power Ship), by System (Power Generation System, Power Distribution System), by Component (Gas Turbine and IC Engine, Steam Turbine and Generator, Transformer, Switchboard), by Power Output (up to 72MW, 72MW to 400MW, Above 400MW) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading FLNG Power Vessel Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Floating LNG Vessel Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global floating LNG vessel market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global floating LNG vessel market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall Floating LNG Vessel market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall Floating LNG Vessel market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world floating LNG vessel?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading Floating LNG Vessel? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent Floating LNG Vessel currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world floating LNG vessel market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global Floating LNG Vessel market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Increasing Demand for LNG
The recent drop in liquefied natural gas (LNG) prices, combined with significant new supply from both existing market players and new market entrants, including those set to come online in Australia, Canada, and the United States over the next few years, has significantly altered gas pricing and supply metrics. Over the next 20 years, LNG supply is expected to more than treble, resulting in a surge in demand — mainly in the Far East. Because of the booming power business, rapid industrialization, and expanding urbanisation, governments are investing in floating LNG power boats. Major countries include China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and India.
Licensing And Management Of LNG Refuelling Are Inconsistent.
Another stumbling block has been variability in the licencing and control of LNG refuelling between (and sometimes within) countries. The process of harmonising standards and operations across all potential markets is progressing. The Society for Gas as a Marine Fuel (SGMF) and SEALNG, for example, have made major contributions to the development of standardised procedures to safe handling, custody transfer, and competency evaluation. Nonetheless, for many port authorities, LNG is a new fuel, and a lack of understanding of the major differences between LNG and oil products is critical.
Discover sales predictions for the global floating LNG vessel market and submarkets.
Over the last few years, Floating LNG Vessel has gained widespread attention. Demand for floating LNG vessels and LNG is expected to rise in the future; Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are market value, 2 type, 5 segmentations of the component market, with forecasts for 2 system, 3 Power Output, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings Co Ltd
• Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd.
• Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd
• Waller Marine, Inc. (WMI)
• Modec, Inc.
• Chiyoda Corporation
• Caterpillar Inc.
• Power Barge
• Sevan SSP AS
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries
• Wartsila Oyj Abp
• General Electric Corporation
• IHI Corporation
• Kensa Heat Pumps
• Modine Manufacturing Company
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market was valued at US$16,670 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.1% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
14 September 2022
The global anaerobic digestion (AD) market was valued at US$18,075 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
12 September 2022
The grid scale battery storage technologies market was valued at US$7,058 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
08 September 2022
The global coal combustion products market was valued at US$111.2 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period 2022-2032.