13 December 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Output (AC Power (Level 1, Level 2), DC Power), by Application (Residential, Commercial (Workplaces, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools, Retail Facilities, Others), Public), by Charging Speed (Slow, Fast, Ultra-Fast), by Fast Charging Type (GB/T, CHAdeMO, Tesla, CCS, AC Fast Chargeable), by Vehicle Type (Cars (BEVs, PHEVs), LCVs, Buses and Trucks) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE)?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE)? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) for DC Power are gaining traction in the global market. Find out why.
DC power segment is the fastest growing segment and is anticipated to grow with the CAGR of xx% over the forecast period from 2021-2031. Rising electric vehicle demand especially in developing economies such as China and India; rising adoption of fast charging network, growing IoT; and other economic factors; are estimated to increase the adoption of DC power charging equipment. Further, declining in the pricing of DC power charging equipment in developed and developing countries is expected to fuel the demand in coming years.
Discover sales predictions for the Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market and submarkets
Over the last few years, electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) have gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and growth in automotive industry along with rising EV demand. Along with revenue and volume prediction for the overall world market, there are 5 segmentations of the electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) market, with forecasts for 4 output type, 9 applications, 3 charging speed, 5 fast charging type, 5 vehicle type, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• ABB Ltd.
• Alfen N.V.
• Blink Charging Co.
• BP Pulse
• BYD Motors Inc.
• ChargePoint, Inc.
• Delta Electronics, Inc.
• Eaton Corporation
• Ecotap B.V.
• EVSE LLC
• Hubbell Incorporated
• Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• Schneider Electric SE
• Shenzhen UUGreenPower Electrical Co., Ltd.
• Siemens AG
• Tellus Power Green
• Tesla Inc.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 336 6100.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global all terrain vehicle market was valued at US$3,534 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
24 June 2022
The global automotive glass market was valued at US$14,912 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
13 June 2022
Growth of the global ride sharing market is directly coupled with the growing urbanization and regional economic growth.
20 April 2022
Electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers are in for a bumpier ride in the future, as the current geopolitical turmoil in Ukraine — a country with a large store of the critical battery material lithium – might cause lithium battery prices to skyrocket.