24 February 2021
Visiongain has published a new report on Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Market Report to 2031: By Crop (Rapeseeds, Potatoes, Sugar Beet, Fodder Beet, Lupine, Others), By Application (Fertilizers, Fire-Retardant, Wine Manufacturing (Yeast Fermentation), Food Additives, Corrosion Inhibitors, Reagents, Colorant Products, Others), By End User Industry, (Agriculture, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Safety and Hazard, Construction, Others), PLUS COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Recovery Pattern Analysis (V-shaped, W-shaped, U-shaped, L-shaped) Profiles of Leading Companies, Region and Country.
Global Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate market is estimated to be valued at US$x million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate market value of US$x million by 2031.
Why DAP Demand is Increasing from Food & Beverage industry?
DAP is a water-soluble salt. DAP is produced by the phosphoric acid-ammonia chemical reaction. It is most importantly a fertiliser that increases the level of pH in the soil in the agricultural sector. However, at a later stage the soil becomes more acidic as ammonium is nitrified. DAP is also used as a nutrient for yeast during fermentation and is mainly used as fertiliser. In mead brewing and wine industries, this property is useful. It has also been used as a fire retardant in firefighting products due to its characteristic of increasing formation of carcasses and decreasing pyrolysis. In addition to those above it is used in sugar purification, precipitation management of acid-insoluble and alkalin soluble colloidal wool dyes as well, afterglow prevention in matches, nicotine improvement in cigarettes and as zinc , copper, tin and brass soldering flux.
China Blue Chemicals
Sichuan Chuanxi Xingda Chemical
Gujarat Narmada Valley
Overall world revenue for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Market will surpass $1,987 million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031.
Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Market report helps you
In summary, our 230+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Global Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Market Characteristics
• Global Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Purchasers Analysis
• Which are the Channels of distribution for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate?
• How Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate is Geographically distributed?
• What are Supply and demand considerations for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate?
• What is the Status of Global Supply of Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate?
• How much Demand for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate in the Global Market?
• Which are the Substitutability Issues for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate?
• What is the Lead times for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate?
• Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Industry Knowledge of Country Sources
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Market, with forecasts for Crop Type, Application, End-User, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021 – 2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate.
The Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The growth of the industry will increase over the next few years, as expansion of different fields of application such as energy and coal gasification.
06 August 2021
Increased demand for vegetable oil and fat is also projected during the forecast period to boost the growth of the chemical tanker market.
06 August 2021
The growth in demand for chemical sensors will also support the aging of the generations of baby boomers and the above-average growth in new diabetes diagnoses that will continue to boost demand in the medical market on moving blood glucose monitors.
06 August 2021
Brown pulp is highly employed on the packaging market and is also a plastic alternative that will eventually drive the growth of the industry in brown pulp.