15 February 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Technology (High Energy Laser Technology, High Power Microwave Technology, Particle Beam Weapons), by Product (Lethal Weapons, Non-Lethal Weapons), by Application (Homeland, Security, Defence), by End-user (Navy, Airforce, Army) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading DEW Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
• Rising Investment on Modern Warfare Weapons and Systems to Boost Market Growth
• Armed Conflicts Rising Need for Advanced Weapons
• Growing Demand for Non-Lethal Weapons to Create Significant Opportunities for DEW Manufacturers
• Integration of Directed Energy in CBRN Defense to Expand Applications of DEWs
• High Cost Involved in the Deployment of EW Systems Can Impact the Adoption Rate of DEWs
• Defense Budget Cuts Will Result in the Decline in Invest on Advanced Weapon Technology
• Rising Partnerships and Tie-ups to Bring Innovation in the DEWs Market
• Increasing Investments in R&D to Come up with Latest DEWs
• In December 2020, Thales entered into a partnership agreement with Australian Army to perform research and development to introduce next gen weapons for defense sector. Further, the R&D program focus on new, disruptive technologies to increase the warfare capabilities of soldiers and defend them against contemporary threats.
• In October 2020, The Boeing Company signed a partnership agreement with General Atomics to develop new laser weapons for air and missile defense. As per the agreement, the companies will be manufacturing a 100 kilowatt laser that will be scalable to 250 kilowatts and it can be integrated onboard ground vehicles, ships and aircraft and employed as a standalone system.
Market Segmentation 2021-2031:
The Directed Energy Weapon Market is segmented on the Technology, Product, End User, Application, and Regional basis.
• High Energy Laser Technology
• High Power Microwave Technology
• Particle Beam Weapons
• Air Force
• Homeland Security
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of Middle East
Companies covered in the report include:
• Azimuth Corporation
• BAE Systems plc
• The Boeing Company
• Thales Group
• General Atomics
• General Dynamics Corporation
• Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Raytheon Company
• Rheinmetall AG
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The expanding terrorist threat, criminals’ use of strong personal weapons, and a growing focus on border security by government authorities in various nations are driving up demand for body armour that provides ballistic protection.
28 January 2022
One of the major factors fuelling the growth of the military GNSS devices market is innovation in navigation and positioning equipment.
19 January 2022
Rising need across the globe is being observed to secure and prepare countries, their people, and critical infrastructure from all hazards and threats. In addition to this, homeland security organizations in both developed and developing countries are focused on investing a substantial amount in advanced homeland security systems to enhance the capabilities of their forces and ensure the safety and security of citizens.
07 January 2022
The introduction of a precision targeting system in which optical targeting facilitators define, identify, and track targets using laser beams has acquired widespread acceptance, resulting in a steady increase in demand for targeting pods, especially in the first half of the projected period.